Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4131 - 4140 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Half way through TWW! 7dpo!
Symptoms- sore nips, sleeplessness, fatigue, occasional twinging, sharp pains, and a really sore cervix!
Sex has been very painful last 2 days. Never really had pain this bad during sex. He bumps my cervix sometimes but this was enough for me to scramble away from him screaming.
Hoping these are all good signs. Just wishing for some more noticeable nausea .

to all my ladies!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

4dpo I'm soooo tired I haven't slept well at all the past few nights. I'm also crampy and having weird twinges in my ovaries too.

Tara those sound good. Fxed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Having a lot of tightness/cramping 2inches above my pubic bone!!!

for us both athena!!!!!

Hi Crazy Ladies! How are things on the funny farm?

I'm okay. 5DPO. My temp seems to skyrocket during the day. Yesterday it was over 99 at one point. I just took it now and it was 98.85; which is a lot higher than normal even during the day for me.

User Image

10 years ago

And it's also summer.

I feel like my left boob has a cramp !!!!

I'm cramping like I'm on af right now. Have been since about 6, before it was just dull cramps.

10 years ago

I had a big temp drop today, hoping it goes back up not really going to know what to think if it doesn't. Last night I told dh I was cramping and he was like aww are you about to start and I said no its too early for that and he starts poking me and saying is there a little baby implanting lmao. I sure hope so.

10 years ago

@Waiting, I don't think summer is impacting my temps. My house is very cool as my family likes it that way. Also, I work from home and don't even leave the house all day -it is making me stir crazy though.

@Athena - fxd you are making a baby!

AFM - 6DPO and no new symptoms to report. I'm just really cranky today.

User Image

10 years ago

@athena- hopefully it's an implantation dip like dh said!

@holly- i'm cranky too. I cant get my house cool enough battling this heat and it causing me restless nights.

Afm- 8 dpo! I am so nauseous this morning but I think it may have something to do with a giant field spider I killed! Lol blah!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo