Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9121 - 9130 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thankyou 2Frsty, i just grabbed a cuppa before work so will have a good read, at the very least i find it all very interesting, always have had, yes I had 3 girls now 14/19/20 yrs old in the earlier days lol so this is a late attempt at staring a new unit so to speak, my girls would love a baby in the family but too busy studying themselves to have one for a while so good for them, all sounds good with you so and and thanks I think this site is brill and learnt so much and got a lot of support from people like yourself, its so cool we get to chat to peeps all over the world :) -x-

8 years ago

Hey ladies!

Welcome to those who are new :)

Pinkster123 Thank u for the love coming my way!

2Frsty Keep believing! Ur positive attitude and persistence keeps inspiring me!

Baby_Dreams8285 My mom also bled with all of her pregnancies the first three months so there is still hope! Hope this is ur month!

phatgurl I have great news! Called the doctor today and she said HCG level is at 54, it quadrupled in the last two days. Very happy with the results!

Thank u all for the support! Still rooting for everyone!!

8 years ago

@hopefullmommy- YAY! I've been praying for you and your baby so much the last couple days. I know the fear you have during betas waiting for the numbers to come back. I can't believed they quadrupled! That's amazing!!!!!! I'm so unbelievably happy for you!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

waitingonamiracleamiracle- wow thank u so much! U have no idea wat that means to me! How are u doing?

8 years ago

@babydreams- I hope AF stays completely away. . Dh's sister went thru the same thing. Very very light bleeding when af was due for months. But she suddenly started getting a bump with movement and sure enough...she was 5 months pregnant!

@cateegg- looking forward to updates and we'd love to see an ultrasound pic in the future :). Rub your belly for me :)

@2frsty- gotta love softcups! That dermablend is awesome! You did an amazing job :). I'm always watching makeup tutorials online. Had to reteach myself since application has changed so much over the years.
Your u/s looks like balloon animals!!! Lol! I've seen the 3D done but hadnt had it done to myself. It's so neat.
I'm so glad you got to trigger! Come on 36 hours!!!! Hopefully you dont cramp too bad :).
It's amazing. We feel so alone sometimes with ttc and infertility but through this, I've learned how many women are out there going through the same emotions. I've had women contact me from all over the UnitedStates, Europe, India, Australia to thank me for helping them through dark times and let me know they are praying for me... I fully believe that God is using me for a testimony. Days can be hard but I know that God is good :).

@pinkster- I'm so looking forward to your clomid cycle. I hope you get knocked up right out of the gate lol. I'm so happy I started seeing my RE. I put it off for way too long cause my obgyn always told me IVF was my only option cause my eggs are bad. But the RE said that my eggs likey arent the issue and is looking at me in a completely different light than my obgyn did, he has such high hopes. The high costs suck since my insurance doesnt cover it but I'm seeing one that handles treatments different cost wise so it's not as expensive as other RE's.

@dailey- welcome sweetie!! I only have a 4% chance of going full term with a pregnancy, so I totally feel you! I try my darndest not to look at the statsitics but it can be so hard not to. I hope your bloodwork shows you ovulated! Clomid can be a pain but it is truly a god send. Good luck sweetie...keep us updated!

@aharris-welcome to you too honey! I looked at your test. I bet your test tomorrow will be positive. I'll be looking for you to post a new picture in the gallery !

@phat- surviving the birth control?

AFM- I'm good. My Sister asked me to come with her in february to listen to the heartbeat. Have to psych myself up for it. Cant believe she's already 8 weeks. Meaning it's already been 8 weeks since my follistim cycle. Ugh...weird. She was messaging me last night complaining about feeling her uterus stretching. My mom told her to see her doctor cause she shouldnt be showing so early. I had to explain how uterus's can respond faster to second pregnancies and therefore show earlier. But right now it's mostly just bloating. Then they freaked out why she was bloating...then I got to explain normal pregnancy symptoms. They've both had children and my sister is a labor&delivery nurse. Smh. My mom then asked why I didnt become an obgyn and why doctors dont explain things as well as I do. I wanted to reply "because doctors learn from books not experience." But then that would give away everything .
Babydreams....totally agree we need honorary degrees!!!!!!
I went into preventative medicine but dh has been putting med school in my head. I'd like to but my dream is to be a mom. However, I do feel like God is calling me to something...something huge that I cant even wrap my head around that has to do with this battle I'm going thru to have children. Some might call me crazy but I know he has a plan :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara - RE's offices should have a person in the office who takes the time to really, really explain everything that goes on. You could be that person.

The birth control has me feeling really freaking nuts!!

Hopefull - I'm so happy to hear about your beta!!

8 years ago

Ahh! Aunt Flo still hasn't reared her ugly head. I am trying not to get excited yet. I'm about 5 days late. Getting nervous.

On another note, my star wars mac n cheese has let me down :( I can't taste it. I can't taste anything except my cherry flavored sparkling water, and that tastes like cough syrup.

8 years ago

I just want to say how glad I am to have found this group. You ladies are so amazingly encouraging and I look forward to catching up with you all everyday now

Waitingonmymiracle & Hopefullmommy1 thank you for sharing those experiences. Helps me to relax about what I'm going through. Although I can't quite shake that feeling that AF could start at any moment as long as I see spotting and have dull cramps. On the plus side the spotting is so light that I haven't needed more than a really thin panty liner and there's barely anything there. My other worry is that I don't feel any bloating yet. Most BFP posts always have bloating listed as one of their early symptoms. Obviously I'm just going to be the oddball of the bunch lol.

In other news my appetite came back today
All day I had an empty feeling up until I ate 5 pieces of pizza
Don't think I've ever eaten that many at once before.

Waitingonmymiracle praying for your strength during your sister's dr's visit. I know it can be hard to not feel emotional in those situations

8 years ago

Geesh I know the feeling I'm only 7dpo an last night I had the worst headache you can imagine. My breast are not sore but tingling.. I had a restless night of sleep last night an my breast were uncomfortable while sleeping.. Again tonight the same thing around same time never had this before.. Tested an bfN

8 years ago

Koffee do you usually feel something different around this time?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo