Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1331 - 1340 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Sowell...welcome to the Funny Farm!

AFM - I posted the positive OPKs from this morning. I spared the details of my 6WW iand frustration with my doctor's ordered pelvic rest in the comments. But you ladies know the real deal!

The link to the positive OPKs is below. Do you think the Clearblue digi is really positive? I read somewhere you shouldn't look at the lines, but I couldn't help myself.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test65865

User Image

11 years ago

@Kc...thanks! I just might do that! Happy Hour...here I come!

I also took a look at your HPT. I saw a second line in the invert; however, I did not vote because I am not familiar with that test so it is hard to say if the line is in the right place or has the right color (since I can't see it in the photo). However, I will say that so far so good! I'm holding on for some good news so let us know when you get your BFP in the morning!

User Image

11 years ago

haha thanks holly!! I just posted another picture that shows a line better. I am hoping for a BOLD BEAUTIFUL line in the morning.

User Image

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=65870

This is the test I just took :) Couldnt stand that test from this morning. Fingers crossed!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Kc!!!!! That looks like a postiive to me!

Oh by the way....Cape Canaveral just emailed me and told me they can see your from the International Space Station!

User Image

11 years ago

hahahaha That just made me seriously laugh. I really hope it is real and it sticks!!! I'm going to get a digital today and test tomorrow with FMU!

User Image

11 years ago

Lol thanks for the welcome. I picked up a few cheapy $ tests so I can use those just to get my fix in and not go broke lol. Hoping those will keep me satisfied till the day of then ill use a brand name test or 3 lol

11 years ago

i am i had my mind set that we would not get preg this month as didnt enuff but did on day of ov . after i ov i have no cm till a day or 2 before but today being only 3dpo i have a lot of cm and it think and strechy which i have never had before so im like did the one time do it 11days till is due its going be to a long 11 days

User Image

11 years ago

just had some good news hubby not being made redunant till jan now so he has his job over christmas which is good . we deffo have someone looking over us i feel them round us more with each good thing that happens

User Image

11 years ago

@Sowell...I know what you mean. Last cycle I broke the bank buying all those FRERs. After awhile I was POASing when I knew dang well I wasn't pregnant.

@Lammy...girl that can be a good sign! ...how do you know you O'd a few days ago? Are you temping? Did you get a time rise? The reason why I ask is I think I O'd latter last month than I thought. The last day we BDd was a day after my positive OPK.

If I were you...I'd asap just in case you are O ing late.

You know what! Why can't Countdown to Pregnancy make an Emoticon for "O". I just realized how many times I type OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And while they are at it...make one for OPK too.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo