Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6661 - 6670 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Tara! How exciting! Can't wait to celebrate your bfp in a couple of weeks!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you xomandy :)!

I'm back home and resting. It was a little painful and now I'm cramping. It's normal though. They recommended a heat pack for 10 minutes to help. I need to get up and finish the cake but I'm too tired. Anyways, we got there and Becky, the owner, prepared the swimmers. She said they were a little sluggish at first but after prep they were at 90% motility which is awesome! She estimated about 50 million as the count. So things are looking good. I got comfy in the bed and held dh's hand. When she inserted the catheter, she had to insert to the top of my uterus. Well it was closer than she though and poked the top. OUCH! Sharp paint that sent nerve pain down my legs. She said with me being petite that my uterus is too. I had the sharp pain a couple more times to make me yelp but once she inserted the sperm and took it out, it was fine. She got me situated with my hips on a pillow and covered with a big fluffy blanket. And then laid there for 20 mins with dh before getting dressed. She told me that our chances are really good and that she's glad I'm on the prednisone cause she feels it will calm my uterus and accept the embryos. She also gave me a couple boxes of free progesterone suppositories to use after I get my 7dpo bloodwork back. Yea!
Dh and I then went out to a nice breakfast together....but that was after we got lost and I cried when we missed our exit to the restaurant. LOL....can you say I'm hyped up on hormones? LOL

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

ME TOO HOLLY!

Do they test morphology at Parints? 50 million post wash is wonderful!

I'm so hopeful for you! FX and lots of baby dust coming your way!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Congrats Tara I'm so excited! Everything sounds really great for you this time. I'm excited to see your tests in the coming weeks!

10 years ago

@lisserb- They do check everything but I didnt ask her about that. If I wouldnt have asked I think she would have forgot to tell me about count and motility lol! I can email her though :).In Dec 2012, his morphology was 11% which apparently is just fine to RE's. Looking at his past records...his motility went from 48% to 90%!!!!!!!! And his count was up about 8 millon. YEA go swimmers o~ o~ o~ Apparently those fertility supplements gave him a boost!

@memphrika- ditto...come on bfp!

The wash helps the motility numbers too, because it takes out the non-motile ones. And yes, 11% morphology is a great number. My hubbies was always under 2%.

I'm going to be stalking you for tests, lol! Post your trigger fading. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Tara - hope you're feeling better. Take it easy for a few days & I so hope this is it!!

10 years ago

Big temp spike this morning! Happy dance!

Tara - Yay!

Afm - 12dpo & neg Answer & ept, so I'm sure I'm out.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo