Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5181 - 5190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Confused - I use SMU & afternoon around 2-3. If you are preg you might get positive opk's. If you see a few positive in a row, take an hpt.

10 years ago

Athena & Tara - hope you both O today! You'll be cycle buddies.

10 years ago

Ok thank u phatgirl will do that then. Thank you very much

10 years ago

Confused- i'm glad you're taking such good care of momma and pup. Years ago my neighbor's cat had kittens and it wouldnt take care of them cause she was a kitten herself. They did nothing to help. My mom and I wound up paying for the emergency clinic to save mom and her last kitten. Momma had a uterine inf and baby wasnt being fed. The baby died but we saved momma. It may me so mad that they could have cared less. That's what encouraged me to become a vet tech...granted I dont do that anymore but I loved saving lives!

I've been looking thru the gallery. It's gonna be hard to keep from poas!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Well poppy is a young mum too. So I am keeping a close eye. Making sure little Alfie is getting enough milk. The female pup wasn't so we were giving her milk the vet suggested cos she couldn't suckle. I love my dogs so I have to look after them. I love them so much. It broke my heart seeing poppy searching for her pup when we had to take her away. Made me feel awful.

10 years ago

We took in a stray kitten that was about 6 months old. I took her to the vet she had a clean bill of health except earmites. So we had to give her and our other kitten Rudy that was about 10 months old ear drops. Turned out Pennie had just come out of heat and about 8 weeks later she went into labor. I actually got to feel her kittens kicking. She kept trying to get in the bed with me when she was in labor. I'd put her in the box and she would jump out and come right back to me. So I put her in the box sat down next to her and rubbed her head. She was having contractions and within 5 minutes her first kitten was born. She did what she needed to licked it and it started meowing. 15 min later next one was born she did the same then 15 min later a 3 rd was born. I waited a little bit and no more so I went back to bed. When I got back up there was one more kitten. So she had 4 total 3 girls 1 boy, she didn't make a peep while giving birth I guess because I was petting her. All the kittens survived and got good homes. I do think her having kittens stunted her growth, she's only 6-7 lbs. we had to watch them though because our male cat kept trying to smack them

Afm still having positive opk's and no temp rise yet.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena...is she spayed yet?

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for telling me that Athena, i think when was taking it during ivf i only took until then but coudlmt remember so thanks .

10 years ago

Thanks for telling me that Athena, i think when was taking it during ivf i only took until then but coudlmt remember so thanks .

10 years ago

Oh yea Tara she got spayed about 8 weeks after she had the kittens. Luckily Rudy was fixed because she went into heat right before she got spayed. Her kittens were born the day before our 2nd anniversary so they are a yr and a half now.

No problem Mandy I only knew because I was taking it and searched to find out if it was safe.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo