Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4581 - 4590 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been very sad lately. This whole ttc process is taking its toll on me. I don't know how much more disappointment I can take. Watching other people get the one thing I want most is killing me. I just don't know what to do. I feel like it will never happen and it's breaking my heart. Now I feel like I'm about to start and I didn't even ovulate.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

awww Athena, don't break , it'll be okay. I know exactly how you feel though. I've been wanting this for a long time and everyone around me gets prego and i'm stuck not being able to. I'm happy for them but at the same time, they already have kids or they weren't trying.

I quit trying for a while and i still wasn't trying when i started feeling like this, but i can't ignore the fact i want a little miracle of my own and i can't have it.

10 years ago

Enbutler we've been ttc for over a year now. I waited 2 years for dh to be ready to have a baby and here I am now not getting pregnant. While it seems like everyone around me get pregnant at the drop of a hat. I know everyone in here feels the same way. I just haven't felt like myself lately because it has gotten me so down.

10 years ago

Athena, have you had your thyroid and your insulin resistance tested? Maybe something as simple as metformin and synthroid could help you. For women who are ttc, the tsh level should be between 1-2.

Hang in there.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Lisserb I have and my thyroid was fine. I have pcos, but my insulin is fine. I could give Clomid a shot but dh will have to be tested and he won't be able to til after football season. He has practice every day after school so he will have no time free for that. I was thinking about going to an RE but from what I read on their websit e the first step will be weightloss. I have a lot to lose so that is something I've been working on but I've only lost 10 lbs. I am just frustrated and don't know what to do.

10 years ago

Athena, what are you doing to lose weight?? I'm on herbalife and i've lost 6lbs and 8 inches in 6 weeks i also sell the product, it works great. my mom and stepfather are on it and my mom has lost 15.2 in 3 weeks and my stepfather lost 12.2 in his first 2 weeks.

10 years ago

OH ATHENA!! I'm feeling the exact same way today!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know whether to scream, cry, or curl up in a ball. I'm so exhausted. Sometimes I dread what the day will bring cause I'm waiting for the next person to fall pregnant! I have a feeling if we met...we'd probably just cry together!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Probably Tara. I've been crying on and off for the past few days. It's just so hard.

Enbutler we've just started eating healthier. I really need to get back into going to the gym but I've been feeling so blah I can't seem to get motivation.

10 years ago

Athena i've been emotionally exhausted for the past 9 days specifically from feeling like this. I feel like crying with you and Tara. That's good you're eating right though, does make a big difference. I started doing that and found out that dehydration decreases weight loss by 80%...crazy. so that's why i've been drinking 4-5 bottles of water a day and crazy enough, it works. i do 2 shakes as substitutes for meals a day and eat a healthy meal and snack on fruits or veggies in between, i also take a multivitamin 3x a day and a cell activator 2x a day to absorb all of the nutrients in my meals and shakes.

10 years ago

Lord give me strength to deal with idiots who dont think before the speak... I just got a facebook post from an old 'friend of mine' that I grew up with. And I quote...

"I'm here to inform you, that it's your turn to have kids now! Laura is expecting. Jessica and I have at least 1. You better hurry and catch up!"

What the heck!!?? This was the icing on the cake today! I just spent 10 minutes crying in dh's arms.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo