Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2331 - 2340 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I have been trolling the discussion and not posting much. I'm trying to transition to the other site, but I do miss you guys. My thoughts and prayers are with all of my TTC sisters.

@Lammy hang in there and don't give up. Miracles happen everyday. Wait to see what the doctor says. Things may be okay.

@phat...miss you girl.

AFM - just wanted to give you an update. Yesterday was 18DPO and I had my first beta. I got the results this morning. 1715! I'm over the moon.

we get more s from our group soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Ok, I know I just said it felt like this cycle was going by so slow but I lost track of the days...today is the 16TH!!! My bills are late . And I'm CD 13. So 6 days til OV. It'll be interesting to see if it happens at the same time again. Havent checked my cervix today but according to my last chart, it should be starting to rise today.

Last night, I tried the preseed for the first time. Only externally though for smoother ! I LOVE THAT STUFF!!! I rubbed a pea-sized amount on and it turned me into a lubed up skating rink. When dh took aim, he missed...3 times Ha! Just slid right past the target. It feels more natural than any other lube I've used and I didnt have to worry about it irritating me. I wonder sometimes if the KY lube I was using last cycle (externally) was part of the reason the swimmer's didnt make it. I would smear some on before sex (smear...that sounds sexy ) and I guess if you think about it, as dh enters, his penis gets smeared too. Hmm . Well, glad I got some preseed!

@athena- Well awesome then!!!! If you think it is a light period...go ahead with the ISO. I know how you promised dh you wouldnt do opks but how do you think he'd feel about temping? I just say that cause if you know you OV'd then you wouldnt worry about whether or not the bleeding is your AF or not. It can help you relax knowing your regulating....and it's easier than peeing on a stick! lol

@lammy- Look at it this way honey....YOU'RE OVULATING!!! That's a huge positive!! Not OVing is one of the hardest things to fix. And if your uterus is 'hostile', there are ways to fix it. To be honest, I think if there is something wrong with you...it will be mild and fixable. I'm more of the mind set that it's partly dh's swimmers. But we'll have to wait and see. Remember honey....God put power in our tongues. If our tongues speak negativity, then we'll get bad fruit, but if our tongues speak positively and fruitfully with faith, we'll receive good fruit. God wants us to be positive and trust in Him. Speak faith and DECLARE from your mouth only good things. Declare fertility and health over you and your husband.

"We walk by faith, and not by sight"!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am definitely having a period now woo hoo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Tara I just read your post, I already bought a thermometer to start temping this cycle. lol great minds think alike.

11 years ago

Haha! Way to go Athena!!!!!
Yes, yes they do!
I love temping. I do it about the same time every morning but I tell you what....if you get up in the middle of the night, it makes a HUGE difference. I had diahrrea one night and got up once to go. Completely thru my temp off. But besides that, it's been easy. And I fall right back to sleep once I'm done.

Feeling a little stressed this evening. Dh's promotion is taking time to get taken care of. Another position opened up that means more money in the future as well and we're trying to decide if he should go for that position instead. Please say a prayer that the assistant city administrator gets their butt in gear and makes a decision soon.

Hey ladies, it's been so long since i've been on. I have to say, i've missed chatting with you guys. There's so much going on and i don't have time to catch up on all the things going on here.

So, the bf and i are working through things. Had a little discussion about what's been on our minds and i figured out why he is doing what he's doing to me (the not seeing each other for month). He doesn't want to be the reason i fail at life, meaning he doesn't want me so focused on him and our relationship that i forget about everything else. He wants to be able to look at me later in the future and say if anything were to happen to him that i would be able to handle it and not struggle. I also went to see my Endocrinologist and decided on treatment for my hyperthyroidism. We've decided on the radioactive iodine pill which seems a little scary to me, but she told me that it would be the most convenient and safe for me. My treatment is set for next week, Jan 21 and 22. Then after i do the treatment, i'll have to take thyroid hormone replacements for the rest of my life. She also has informed me that i may have PCOS which is why i have such irregular periods and i have Grave's disease.

On a better note, i was accepted into UMKC for pre-med starting next week hopefully. I'm really excited about that. I'm definitely looking into getting a day job for school so it would be easier for studies and homework. I'm so sorry i'm rambling on. I just wanted to come say hello and i figured that you guys would like to know what's been going on with me.

Just also want to say good luck to everyone. Love you guys!!

11 years ago

That's great enbutler I'm happy things are working out for you. My mom had Graves' disease, I only say had cause she had to have her thyroid removed. Pcos is very annoying when your trying to have a baby. But there is hope once you are back on the baby making road. Good luck in everything and rambling is fine lol we all do it sometimes

11 years ago

Way to go Enbutler!!! Maybe you can do the ladies of the world a favor and become an OBGYN! You'd be nicer . Dont worry about the thryoid treatment your going to do. My A&P professor had to do that and it was a piece of cake.
And I'm so happy about your bf. So proud of you hun! ROCK ON ENBUTLER!!!

Point of fact....I'm not looking forward to my father in law knowing when I'm pregnant . He's already constantly on me about our finances and telling me to quit what I do and make more money somewhere else. It's extremely irritating when he sticks his nose in where it doesnt belong. We make enough, we just arent the type to waste money on twinkies and oreos. And to my inlaws....that makes us poor. Just this evening...he was giving me crap about how I should paint his doctor's livingroom for extra money. Really??? Just because I like to do crafty stuff on my walls doesnt mean I want to paint someone else's house . Everything is money to him. I dont want you guys to think I'm poor or anything. I wouldnt be TTC if I didnt think we could take care of a baby. We have a beautiful home, pay our bills, eat nutritious wholesome foods, etc. We just dont go out to eat all the time or spend money on stuff like they do. So with the way they act now, I know my father in law will get 10x as worse. At that point, I may snap. Sorry, just needed to vent.

Man Tara I thought my f-in-law was bad. He is nosey and thinks that everything we do should be ran by him. Which is why when we decided to buy a house we didn't include him. We live in the church parsonage so we were kind of under his thumb, but now we will be completely on our own. He hasn't even seen the house we bought because he would've made up reasons to complain about it even if there was nothing wrong because we picked it out and it wasn't his idea. Good luck with yours.

Do you temp do you temp vaginally or orally?

11 years ago

Thanks athena and waiting. I appreciate the praise. As for me and the bf, we actually haven't seen each other since New Year's day. Been a couple of weeks and before monday we hadn't talked since Jan 4. He kinda shut down on me for all the reasons i mentioned earlier. Monday, when he called me at 2am (he just got off work), we talked for 45 mins because the week before that i wrote him a very long letter telling him how i feel since he wasn't answering my phone calls. I just typed a letter (didn't want it to look all messy) and went by his house after work and taped it on the door so he would see when he took the dog out. We talked about what i wrote and he told me the reasons why he does what he does to me.

I've finally finished my FAFSA for school and submitted it, so i'm waiting to finish this whole financial aid thing and then tomorrow, i have to meet with an academic advisor to determine what classes to enroll for and then get books and my parking permit for the semester. Just so much to do. All that matters is that i'm getting all my priorities straight, getting in school and still working (trying to find a better job too) and once i get my momentum going there's no stopping me. I told him that sometimes i need help being motivated and he told me he doesn't want to have to do that because he wants me to be self-motivated which i understand, but with my untreated hyperthyroidism, i don't think he understands how hard it is for me to be motivated. I will be getting back into the gym as well and go on a diet plan so i can lose this extra weight that could cause me to get diabetes. Diabetes runs on both sides of my family, plus the fact that i have pacific island blood in me is like a triple threat for me. I'm gonna give Slim 4 Life a try for a month and see what that does for me and if i get the results i'm looking for then i'll have to look into a weight maintenance plan.

There's just so much going on right now! Whoo.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo