Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7311 - 7320 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been missing. I am over 8 weeks now and have been having extreme morning sickness for more than a week. I had an 2nd ultrasound at 8 weeks and heard the baby's heartbeat. It was 165 bpm, so things are progressing well.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'm going back to sleep...

Thanks for all of the well wishes.

User Image

9 years ago

*crickets*

9 years ago

it is kinda lonely this month lol :)

9 years ago

Haha! Sorry I havent been on in a while ladies. I've checked in but I havent been able to reply. Hard to keep this a secret around my family when COUNTDOWN TO PREGNANCY is written on the screen. lol

Nothing at all going on here. I'm on cd 50 something. Been mostly concentrating on fixing my back. Getting ready to purchase my study course on fertility massage. I'm excited about that!

I hope everyone is doing good!

@EB- I hope your zooms by fast!

@holly- I'm so stinking excited for you! Any pics????

Dont worry, I'll keep everyone updated when I get things started again :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Just found out one of my coworkers is pregnant and is due around the same time I would have been with my second miscarriage.. (December) life sucks so much sometimes... I'm 28, married, have a home, and am stable.. She's 20, has a bf and lives with her parents.. My husband is trying to make me feel better but he doesn't get it.. :(

9 years ago

@staggart- I just realized the same thing. Eric's cousin has the same due date I would have with my 5th. Sucky sucky sucky! AND...we found another of his cousins knocked up his new girlfriend. They are only 19, no jobs, live off the government AND this is the kicker.....they live with 6 drug addicts in a moldy basement at his aunt's house. It's a horrible situation. Bad enough that if someone made a phone call...they'd likely have the baby taken away upon birth. It kills me seeing people thinking it's okay to raise children in literally the same room as meth dealers.
I know how you feel...you literally want to bang your head against a wall screaming, "Son of a, son of a , son of a". Come on ovaries...give us 1 good egg!

- started my period June 26th.
- ended my period July 2nd
- had intercourse daily 4th until the 7th
- on July 12th, I produced a lot of thick white creamy lotion-like discharge
- side note: been experiencing period-like cramps day from July 4th till July 9th
- on July 15th, after a long day, came back home on my way up felt nauseous, this stayed for about an hour. Did not throw up just burped, lots.
- July 17 nausea that comes and goes. And low body temperature.. 34.6 to 35.8.
-Symptoms stayed until today !!!

Tested yesterday and got a BFN..I'm 8 DPO

Definitely going crazy.

9 years ago

@sugaarplum- Welcome hun! If you're 8dpo it's definitely too early for a positive test so you're definitely still in the running. Do you temp everyday?

Hey all. Damn AF came but I honestly think something tried to stick because this has been the worst cycle I have had I ever and I have rough cycles to begin with. Been having to take it easy and let my body readjust. But my hunni and I are determined so we are looking forward to the next chance we get. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

I measure everyday now it stays at 37. BBT 36 EBordeaux82 keep trying don't give up!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo