Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2321 - 2330 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry Athena ! It's completely ok to cry. Take a deep breath darling. I know how frustrating it is.

I wanted to cry today...but tears of happiness. When we started TTC, I knew dh was ready but his point of view was, "if it happens, it happens, if it doesnt, it doesnt." But over the past year, I've seen baby fever taking over dh's body . Well, this morning not only did I wake up to his hand on my womb and him praying for me but he said the most adorable thing over the phone today. We were talking about timing the sex and how some say do it everyday and some say everyother day. He replied, "I just want to time it perfectly!". Too anyone else it wouldnt be a big deal for him to say that, but it was sooooo cute and reassuring!

So what do you ladies think....should we just do it everyday (if we feel like it) and use the preseed and softcup. Or should we try the every other day BDing? If I OV the same time as last cyle...I'll be OVing in a week on the 22nd.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara I am so glad he's so on board! We bd'd everyother day and then the day before o and of o. I'm terrible at tracking it on here. Also I'm pretty sure the bottoms up method got me my BFP.

I've been stalking y'all :) praying for everyone to get their bfp.

I go feb 5 for my sono. Pretty nervous to be honest.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm so happy for you K!!! I'm glad you're still stalking . Well this cycle, since I'm about a week from OV, I think we'll do everyother day and go crazy when I get the positive opk. I'm also doing softcup and preseed. We're finishing in missionary but I think I'll also fold my body pillow in half and prop my hips up on it. What's nice is sex is still fun! I'm not even thinking about babies til he reminds me to insert my softcup .

I knew dh was on board but it just feels good to see him excited and wanting it as bad as me.

Oh Tara may be tmi but if you finish with him behind it gets closer to the cervix and from our experience keeps it up in there long enough to flip over and put in the softcup.

I have seen more posts on fb about people expecting or about to have a baby in the past week than ever, or at least it feels like it. It is getting really frustrating, but on a better note I think I may have started finally. If not I'm bleeding on and off like af, with clots and what not but the past 2 days it has stopped so who knows what is going on.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

That's so weird, Athena. What does the doctor say about the bleeding? Just from the PCOS?

With dh's size, I find being in missionary with my legs way about my head gets it deeper .

I haven't called my doctor yet. I keep thinking it is starting, put in a tampon. Then take it out later and not much on it, the next day I'm bleeding again. I think it is trying to start though.. I've had some today, and there is barely anything on it now but still bleeding a little. WTH is going on. I guess if I don't get a flow soon ill call my dr. Should I count it as a new cycle or wait?

11 years ago

I have no idea to be honest!!! You could just be having a very light period. When I was younger with pcos, I RARELY had a period. Like maybe 2 total. And both were spotty, off/on like that. It wasnt til I went on birth control that I got my first real flow. Scared the crap out of me! LOL. Have you stopped taking provera?

Yea I haven't taken it at all this cycle. If it my period it is right on time. I've been crampy like with af and I also am wondering if I should start the soy. It looks like my period but just isn't very much. I'm just confused.

11 years ago

I just read that vitex can make your first period really light when it starts regulating you and then the next period will be normal. Ahhh I'm excited.

11 years ago

im scared for tomorrow

i know there are meds for most things now days but it dont stop me thinking what if there is nothing that can be done

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo