Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8881 - 8890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving too Tara! I was totally picturing burnt off eyelashes, good thing it didn't do more than a hot curl :-) Amazing how much we wish for nausea!! Lol. Cant wait!!
We've really enjoyed the last couple days.. only one exception - to be asked 'when are you gonna give me another grandbaby?' from somebody who's seen firsthand what we've been through with the miscarriage & surgery & trying to be normal again, why on earth would they think it'd be ok to ask something like that?!! I immediately wanted to shut down.. but I managed to just smile, squeeze my niece I was holding a lil tighter, and say soon enough I hope. I just don't understand people sometimes!!

8 years ago

And they knew about your miscarriage and d&c?! Oh man...my top would have blown!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Yeah.. FIL is really bad about saying all the wrong things at exactly the wrong times. He's more like a big kid - you have to ignore about 98% of everything he says or does!! It was sooohard to ignore though. I had been having the best day & that threatened to ruin it all. I really didn't know I had that kind of strength!

8 years ago

Jace - I'm so very glad you didn't let that ruin your day.

Today's tests are up wit a visible + on Wondfo if y'all want to look. For the newbies, if you click on my name, it will take you to my page, and there'a a clickable link with the tests I've uploaded.

8 years ago

And so the boob poking, nipple pinching and over thinking begins...

Ahh the boob poking!! Lol I always ended up with sore boobs from poking them so much I could never tell!! I have such a love/hate relationship with that stage :-)

8 years ago

Tara - now that mine are sore I'm touching them all the time!

8 years ago

Lol! Guys are always dying to know what we do in girls' locker rooms...they'd die if they knew of all the boob touching we describe on here! Rofl!!!!

Think I am, TTC for over a year. Are those lines real, or evap on cheap stick. Going crazy talking myself into and out of being pregnant. Arggggg!

8 years ago

Oh, you know, just sitting here with my legs crossed waiting for a 4-hr hold, so I can pee and test again.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo