Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Beautiful words Mooney! Gotta love a Christian that aint afraid to show it! .
Well, last night I figured AF was coming so I stuck a tampon in. Woke up this morning and it was completely clean. I've gone all day without any spotting. I'm still crampy and been nauseated off and on today (may have partially been the heat). But tomorrow will tell all. If I was spotting from AF, it will come tomorrow. But if not.... ...we can only hope and pray!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Tara!! I'm so excited still today!!! WoooooHOOOO!!!!! for a couple of ladies that I talk to on this site! I've been having increasing symptoms all day and absolutely NO sign of

I felt dull pains like someone stabbing my sides at the same time, kind of like pinching at the same time for almost 45 minutes straight today. Then I drank a Jamba Juice, ate a burrito & enchilada combo with salad and a HUGE glass of orange juice. DH is now ordering pizza and hot wings... soo hungry!! After that I slept for about 2-3 hours and woke up for a party.. DEAD tired, drove there half asleep then started burping like crazy and feeling like throwing up at the same time

I went and got the 1st response easy after one of by CB gave me a list of test that should show quicker with lower hgc levels and still but I'm not trippin! is a for me!

Super excited for you too TARA!!!! Looks like we did it!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

*waves * hi all im new to the site only joined today as i was looking on the net at my sign as i swaer im going crazy and wishing they are sign but might be in my head lol

so im 7DPO
i think i got a bit of thrush ( heard thats a sign)
ive got Constipation and im normal good at going ( sorry tmi)
my tummy feels diffrent the only way i can explain it is like i have a balloon in there i feel it more when i lay on my tummy
cramps come and go but are there everyday some times one sided some time like AF pains
today i have started feeling sick and having hot flushes
nipple are sore but not boobs

im trying to hold off testing as long as i can but its soo hard :(
i rub my belly too and other half keep rubing too and saying i love u both witch makes my heart melt

i think AF will be late as have been stressed lately as we are getting married in 20days and moving the week after

im 23 this TTC #1 been trying 2-3 month not sure :S

reading that water can dilute urine as all i drink is water at least 2liters aday if not more i also have bladder problems so go alot so 1. cant tell if i go alot cos preg and 2. worry that cos of this tests wont work

omg looks like ive just wrote a book lol im sorry

User Image

11 years ago

HI Lammy1988! Dont feel bad! Write as much as you want...makes us feel less crazy LOL! Kidding. Congrats on your wedding! My 2 year wedding anniversary is Tuesday . If you are preggers it's a good thing it's now! Your wedding dress will still fit ! I pray you're not going crazy and you have a little peanut nestling in nice and cozy for 9 whole months! Keep us updated!
@Mooney-AWESOME! Praying for your ! Never thought we'd be rooting for nausea! YAAA VOMITING ! LOL.
Well, I spent most of the day taking care of my sister and watching my nephew while she caught up on some well needed sleep . And of course, I kept going to the bathroom to check for AF..... zip, none, nada, no even a drop of blood. Looking more and more like implantation bleeding was the culprit of fridays spotting. . Had cramping near hips today and felt woozy at church. Praying for at least a faint line!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN! This is so exhausting! I really thought I'd get a positive after the spotting on Friday . Really wanting to cave and buy something more sensitive but I'm afraid that will be negative too. Afraid to call the doc .

big hugs tara
can i ask if you stressed ? as i know that can be why no af but i think u will have to have a trip to the doc's other wise u might make ur self ill with thinking are u or not

i no it prob not what u want to hear tho

User Image

11 years ago

Tara don't fret!!! I'm going through the same thing! No AF and BFNs! But I've been told alot that some women's levels of hgc might not show until 6 or 7 weeks. What I'm doing is calling a prolife clinic and telling them the date of my late CD1. One of my cycle buddies already got an appt for today at 3pm.

My cousin got BFNs until she was 7 weeks! As long as there is no AF and your stressing then you should be fine! I'm just taking it as a sign I'm prego! Not to mention yesterday after I told DH that I just want someone to tell me I am already a STORK flew in front of our car!!!! Amazing sign from God! We just have to be able to pick up on them!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

I know it's not stress causing . If that were true I wouldnt have had my other AFs. During my last 2 cycles, both of my grandparents past away within 19 days of eachother. I got my first AF the day of my grandpa's visitation and I got my 2nd AF after my grandma's funeral. Now that was a stressed out time!

Good thing you didnt hit it! That probably would have been a bad sign. lol

im so sorry for ur losses then has to be a good sign keeping everything crossed for u

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo