Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

well i just rang hosp as pain is getting worse told nothing they can do till tomorrow so will ring them tommrow and they will try to get scan done tomorrow . as for the strong pain killer i know i should take them as they will help but im not taking them cos if i am preg i dont wanna harm baby

User Image

11 years ago

mooney - if fatness (ehem, I mean phatness) was a real reason for abdominal pain, lots of us would be at the ER on a daily basis. I was 275 when I delivered 2 of my 3 kids, and I never had pain I would consider to have been caused by overweight. Urgent Care should be equipped to help you. Looks like I'm gonna have to make a road trip to step in as crazy for you! Keep your chin up, and tell 'em your crazy Aunt Phatty is on the way if they don't get their asses straightened out.

Lammy - most pain meds are ok as long as they're not long term and are tapered off pre delivery, but I understand your concern. My dear friend has had kidney stones her entire pregnancy & has had to take meds quite a bit because they can't operate while she's pregnant. You might want to at least take half or some Tylenol or something.

11 years ago

can i be really nosey and ask u all ur age ?

im 23 and ttc #1

User Image

11 years ago

@phatgurl Hahaha thank you so much for that!!! I didn't want to say anything while I was in there to avoid looking defensive over my weight but it sounded like a load of junk when he said it. He even made it sound like I pointed to 2 different areas when he told me to stand up and show him after I showed him when I was laying down. And recommended that I wear a "Binder" WHATEVER!!! I'll make sure to call Kaiser and let them know that! haha

Might be leaving work early again today... pains are getting worse as I sit here.

@Lammy No problemo!! I'm 26 going to be 27 in November. and DH is 23 going on 24 in August... no cougar jokes ladies! hahaha

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Just turned 28 as of yesterday

11 years ago

happy birthday Alishakaye ( sorry its late )

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy - I'm 38 as of last week. I have a boy who is almost 11, a 5 year old girl, and a 2 year old girl.

Mooney - I'm the cougar. My DB is only 32. My BF before him was 21 and I was 34. So wrong, but SO RIGHT!! You know, I went to a doc once, told him I had been trying to lose weight but was having some problems with depression & mentioned my lack of appetite (sometimes 2 days without eating at all), and he actually told me he didn't see a problem with that since I was trying to lose weight. Those prejudiced-against-fat-folks docs should be disbarred or whatever they do to doctors who shouldn't practice for reason of being a piece of crap. I'm a size 16 sometimes 14 which isn't little, but it's not huge, either, and I run into that stupidity all the time. I gained 90, 70, and 50lbs with my 3 kids. That's a total of 210lbs. I've lost 190 of the 210, so I think I'm awesome even if they think I'm fat. I think a lot of docs don't really know how to go about the whole obesity conversation, so they just try to find an opportune time to bring it up when you're having a problem like you can't see through their BS. What they forget is fat doesn't make you dumber. I hope they get to the botom of your pain & get you straightened out soon.

11 years ago

mooney - that binder junk just caught up with my brain. He's saying your tummy hurts because there's too much strain on it from the weight & your ab muscles are weakening. Oh, I could just knock him out! Tell him if he thinks that's the case he needs to check you for a hernia. Was this a general practitioner or an OB_GYN? I'm guessing not an OB cause they're used to dealing with pregnant women who don't want to hear they are fat and know better. Hahahahahaahahaha. Remind him your abs have been doing just fine until recently, and its his job to find out what's wrong, so he needs to do his damned job!

11 years ago

@phatgurl OMG SO RIGHT!!! I'm a size 16 and when I tell people I'm 209 no one believes me they say I don't look it. And yes that binder crap was STUPID! I go on 6 hour hikes almost every Sunday DH is off of work and it's not like I pass out or anything! I swim and walk my dogs everyday I just freakin love sweets lol. And yes girl it was an OBGYN! It was just that he didn't have an answer for my pain! UUUUHH! I was so upset but I held it in until I got to the car and cried sooooo hard! I've been like 215 before and that's been my biggest and never had anything like this that's how I know he was lying through his teeth!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

dont get me started on the whole weight thing lol i hate the looks the docs give u

yes i am bigger then most girl but i have health problems and meds that have made me put on weight but they dont understand that :(

i felt really bad at the weekend when the hosp asked me if i was ttc i say yes and no my poor other half must have bad him feel bad i just didnt want to say yes and get a ear full from the docs about my weight and having a baby

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo