Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4471 - 4480 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - watermelon's a diuretic, so be careful if you're already dehydrated. Glad you're doing better!

Gracie - sperm counts are only affected if there's already a sperm count issue. My doc told me to bd AT LEAST every other day 4-5 days on either side of when you expect to O. If dh's sperm count is fine you can BD more often than that.

10 years ago

lol Tara glad your alive! lol havent heard from you in a little bit, and when i had the stomach bug i was so dehydrated i had to go to the ER and get 2 IV's last year lol TERRIBLEEEEE... also symptoms are sore BB's, and under arms, and (TMI) lots of CM. but this could VERY WELL be AF coming! lol i hate her!!!! lol
also took those .88 cent red dyes and they came up NEG. 9DPO today.. so boo!!! ------ and yea a stupid cat fight which we resolved lol i think i am so determined to see a BFP, that we got stressed... this crud can be so "CRAY" lol or how ever you say it!

Gracey-DOING GREAT today! felt a little more LESS obsessed after seeing BFN. lol
also if you go to your Cycle and TWW it should some where around there say your timming on BDing whether it was high chances or not.. also me and DH did the 2 days before my OV, ON my OV day, and two days after OV day JUSTTT in case. but idk i truly think this is all DH's fault! lol yeah lets just say that! haha

SIDE note, I want to be happy for all these PREGNANT women and mothers but its getting hard! lol..

come on baby gods!!! implant these damn eggs!

10 years ago

OK so let me get this straight, when your OV'ing your temp DECREASES, and then once the egg was released it INCREASES??

THEN around implantation your temp DECREASES then RISES once implanted??
so your temp should be a steady rise?

THEN- with your progesterone it RISES? lol

10 years ago

Basically but not everyone has an implant dip. I actually think its more common not to have it from what I've read.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Basically but not everyone has an implant dip. I actually think its more common not to have it from what I've read.

10 years ago

this stuff can be so confusing sometimes.

10 years ago

One of my favorite past times is looking at the charts people post on fertility friend, it helps take out a lot of the confusion.

10 years ago

Ultrasound didnt go so well .baby was bouncing ,kicking
,and cute .buf I have marginal placenta previa and my subchronic hemorage is Still there and a little bigger .i go back in a week and was put on pelvic rest .think I might end up putting myself on bedredt just to be safe .prayers please

10 years ago

@nicky- i'm seeing more success stories than anything. One women had a hematoma grow as big as the baby and then suddenly shrink. And marginal placenta previa is just that...marginal. Praise God it's not complete! As the uterus stetches the placenta moves up the uterine wall so the marginal could return to normal later in pregnancy. They all say that rest is the best thing. I'm praying for you I'm declaring your healing in Jesus name!

@mandie- temping is complicated but you get the hang of it. Basically your temp pre-ov has a baseline. Mine hovers between 97.3 and 97.6. The day I get a positive opk (OV day for me), my estrogen increases to release the egg. This increase in estrogen causes your temp to drop. It doesnt drop a lot, sometimes just a .1-.2 degrees. Then, the next day, my temp 'spikes'. My progesterone increases right after I OV which makes my temp rise. My spike is usually .4-.5 degrees. Then my temp will stay up above 98 degrees for the rest of my cycle. If you have an implantation dip, around 6-10 dpo, your temp may suddenly drop near your pre-OV temps. Then the next day will go back up. It happens to some women but not all. Hope this makes sense. You can click on my countdown page and scroll down to see my charts.

@phat- i could only eat a couple 1inch cubes. Lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh...watermelon can help prevent dehydration cause the water content is so high. The reason it is considered a diuretic is because when you have excess amounts of water in your body (bloating) the increase in water can help flush excess fluid out through urine. On weightwatchers you increase your water intake, which balances what the body's cells wants to hold onto. Once the cells let go of what they dont need, it's flushed out and the water content is lowered which makes your weight drop. But when you are dehydrated, the cells will suck up all the watermelon's fluid content and rehydrate the cells. It's all about homeostasis...balance!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo