Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3371 - 3380 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ! How is everyone this Sunday afternoon!

How all is well!

AFM: decided this morning that its not 3DPO it's just 3DP (3 days pregnant) and the 2ww will be changed to WTP (waiting to prove it). **there is a bean and it will be sticky** this girl is believing in the power of positive thinking. I am closing my eyes and envisioning a healthy, sticky bean !!!!

11 years ago

@pisces- that is too cute! I really hope that this is it for you!! Keep up that great positive attitude

@lammy- it's gotta feel pretty good being able to let it out and tell! I'm still so excited and happy for you!

@holly- Keep us posted!!

@waiting- hope you're doing well! Did you ever do another Poas?

AFM- still having fun charting temps! My dh and I weren't really trying this month, as Dec is really crazy for us. He's in Texas this week for work, so I'm on my own til Thursday- but enjoying spending some time curled up with a book

11 years ago

@s.tag I woke up feeling very positive this morning so my goal is to keep that attitude for the duration...it's those little seeds of doubt that drives us nuts. I can't do it this time. But isn't charting very interesting? This is my first full cycle doing it and its very interesting. This morning my temp was like 98.25, I need @waiting and @xoxo to take a look at my chart. They are the chary guru's. CTP has me at 3DP and Fert Friend has me at 4DP **shoulder shrug** I told this blastocyst to be a good boy/girl and get down there and fasten your seat belt (implant). Lol... I'm so silly today!

@waiting poas! Heading to the gym but will be back to check in for your post.

11 years ago

Warning may be TMI Ok ladies I had something strange happen again. I was going to the bathroom and was like that's weird I feel like something just came out of my vagina. I had just taken my tampon out so I wipe and there is a giant blob. I thought it was a clot but this thing was rubbery and solid, usually clot break up but this thing wasn't. I am baffled. I am going to go to the doctor though because it is day 6 of bleeding and it is still pretty heavy. I've been through a half a box of supers and was running through them so I bought a box of super + and am now out of those. It is getting a little lighter but still not normal. I did take a pic of the clot to show my doctor. Any ideas?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@piscesgirl229 - I love your positive affirmations! I need to adapt them myself. At this moment I am proclaiming I am pregnant!

@s.taggart910 - I looked at your chart and agree with FF. You are 4 DPO (or 4 days pregnant in the words of piscesgirl )

@athena - That sounds really strange. I have no idea. At least you took a photo of it to show to your physician. Hopefully (s)he can give you some answers.

AFM - This morning with FMU, I got another smiley face again today , another peak on my fertility monitor, and two positives on my cheap OPKs (wondfo and wal-mart .88 cent brand). This morning and early afternoon I had O pains DH and I yesterday, but I wanted to do it again today since today is likely O day. We this afternoon and afterwards, I went to the bathroom about an hour later and had some pink spotting. That was about 4 hours ago. I just went to the bathroom again and it was very pale pink when I wiped. I hope this is a good sign that I O'd and we were able to catch the egg!

Has anyone else ever spotted during O after ?

User Image

11 years ago

I'm scared ladies . I've had camps all day like af is here cramps bad enuff to want to take pain killers :( I have had cramps but on and off and not this strong I keep going to the bathroom to check but no blood . Am I just over thinking this ?

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy - I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain and are worried. I have heard that some women have similiar pains during their first trimester and go on to have a healthy pregnancy, so try not to worry. However, you should contact your physician as soon as you can just to be on the safe side.

I'm about to go to bed, but will say a prayer for you and your sticky bean before go to bed.

User Image

11 years ago

@holly wow I heard spotting during O time is a very fertile sign. I hope this is it! And that's right girlfriend own that pregnancy!!!!

11 years ago

Sorry I havent been on today ladies. It's been nuts! Got up for church this morning and went to a 2yr old's birthday party in the afternoon. Apparently my friend had told everyone about my m/c so it made it sorta weird having everyone telling me how sorry they were. It was very sweet of them...but felt weird. Know what I mean? Her 20 yr old daughter in law is 11 wks pregnant and it was an accident from taking antibiotics with her birth control. She is super skinny and doesnt look pregnant at all yet but I got to see her ultrasound. OHHHH I WANT THAT SO BAD!!! Then drove 40 minutes away to the church's other campus to see Joel Osteen. It's amazing...of all the sermons he could have given, he gave the one of Abraham and Rachael and how Rachael couldnt have children but God promised her she would. And after years of trying and everyone around her getting pregnant, she lost hope. But God still remembered his promise to her and BAM, she was blessed with a son when she least expected it! I just thought it was cool that he preached that sermon....like it was just for me!

Anyways...took another test this morning. Nothing special. Looks more like an indent. I'm not upset though. I'm only a week away from starting my next cycle!

@lammy- After all the reading I've done and after my sister was pregnant, I've learned that cramping is very normal in early pregnancy. It can be painful sometimes too. Your uterus is doing crazy things right now! As long as there isnt any bleeding, then everything is fine. I know it's hard not to worry honey. But I'll be praying for you honey! Peace be Still!

@athena- I'd love to see a pic of it!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting- that is so cool that that was the sermon you heard!

@lammy- praying for you!! How are feeling today?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo