Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3311 - 3320 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@xoxo well I hope those temps are high as the sky! Yeee haw!

@soarys and then by next month you'll be pregnant! Lol ...I knew you missed us too much to stay away.

11 years ago

Pisces I have to ask, where are you from? I live in Tomball Texas and here I thought only us Texans said Yee Haw. Lol okay, I don't actually "say" it but you know what I mean :-)

11 years ago

Hey ladies been a while since I've posted, good luck to everyone. The provera stopped the bleeding on day six of taking it. My last pill was Friday and I cramped and spotted yesterday. Bbs are still very sore and af has now started full blown. So tired today I skipped working out. Again I hope everybody is doing well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

hi Athena! Glad to hear things are on track :-)

11 years ago

@xoxo now tell me a Texan doesn't recognize their own! If I had ended it with "bless your heart" then you definitely would have known that I am a true Lone Star girl. I was born and raised in Corpus Christi, Texas but DH is Air Force so we were in San Antonio and now we are in Maryland about 10 minutes outside of Washington DC. and I actually say yeeee haw all the time....especially if I'm excited about something. They tease me hear at work all the time because I say Tewsday (Tuesday) ...lol ...how are you today? Temps still high.

AFM: O day is confusing as hell. I got egg white cm and then some slimey like CM but my OPK's still say negative and my temps are still under 98 ...I don't know...do i BD'd anyway ...even if it was practice.

11 years ago

I always BD before my OPK is positive cause you might only catch your surge the day of ovulation and the best days to conceive I hear are technically the days BEFORE your egg drops! Honey start BDing :-) I figured my temp was going to plummet this morning cause it always does on Cycle day 30 which is usually 13DPO but I ovulated a day or two later this month so I figured I would have a 31-32 day cycle which is why I am giving it till tomorrow to drop which will put me 13DPO! It went down a tad this morning but that is just normal fluctuation so I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

I remember when I lived in Cali and said "Y'all' I used to get laughed at! Not in a bad way but everybody used to make me talk cause of my Southern accent. They loved it! They were all saying y'all before I moved back.

11 years ago

@xoxo yes! They love it here...I say y'all, fix'na go. And then DH was born in the carrebean but raised in Brooklyn...he's so everything with his accent...when conversing with his parents ..he sounds so bob marley-ish, in his down time he's so Brooklyn, and at work it's Ssgt all the way. #funny I hope those temps stay high as the sky **Onward and Upward** yeeeeee haw!

11 years ago

I'm 2 weeks into my birth control pack and surprise surprise....I started bleeding last night . I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, I had tons of CM with a little blood in it. I was so confuzzled ! Dh was sorta sad that I turned him down for sex. This morning the spotting had pretty much stopped. Every once in a while the toilet paper will be kinda peach.
I called the doctor and the nurse said it was probably the birth control causing it. I dont ever remember having that happen before. So I figure it's either the birth control, the pcos (I hope not!)....OR . I'm trying not to think about it but dh thinks that since I didnt start the birth control until 'cd 11' that I ovulated and that the bleeding was implantation bleeding. Plus, I had some funky one sided cramps 12 hours before I had the bleeding and yesterday was 'cd 22'. WHO KNOWS!!! Told dh that I'd pee on a stick saturday for the heck of it. Ugh...

@pisces & xomandy- I'm not from texas (been there and have friends and family around Houston) but I am from missouri and get laughed at for my country twang too! I grew up around farms, rodeos, etc and got it from there. lol

Hope everyone is going good!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting **eyebrow raised in curiosity** sounds interesting. BC at CD 11 is not near enough time for it to kick in ....hmmmm? I mean stranger things have happened. #justsayn Missouri huh? Hey that's just as country as Texas ...lol ...y'all are just our cousins to who moved up yonder. Lol

11 years ago

Ladies I am from Tennessee. Some people say I have an accent others can't believe I'm from Tennessee but y'all is definitely part of my vocab lol. My mom has a very country accent though and when I'm tired the drawl really comes out.

I had to call my dr because I've been in a lot of pain today and passed a 2 in by 3 in clot which I've never had, the crazier thing to me is that it went around the tampon. I guess it isn't anything to worry about though she said provera can cause larger than normal clots and they cause pain. Idk I think I may have fibroids or cysts because they an cause the bleeding I had before and the large clots.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo