Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9181 - 9190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

mackielee --> I suppose anything's possible, but without a positive test that late into your cycle I'm afraid it's pretty improbable. I'm sorry. Have you decided whether or not you'll be temping or using OPKs??

AFM: Trigger is out of my system (7 DPO today) and still no so far this cycle. I've had a headache today and a couple days ago, along with some cramping really low but that's it. It's been surprisingly uneventful. I'm wondering if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Who knows. I did another blog post, if anyone's interested. In order to make it work though, you'll need to actually copy and post it into your web browser's address bar.

http://myttcjourneyintomadness.com/2016/01/28/6-dpo-january-2016/

My son has come down with a cold, so I'll likely be in and out. He's nauseatingly happy though, so I can't complain.

How's everyone else faring??

Linda

8 years ago

@2frsty- Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy your bloat is feeling better. Cant wait for more poas updates!

@mackie- HI!!!! I'm sorry you're on the crazy train. Any updates? I wonder...did you just come off birth control when you started trying a couple months ago? I was going to say, if you did, your OV can go all funky for a while til your hormones rebalance. Maybe you actually OV'd on the 20th and the spotting was OV bleeding. Some girls get it. Keep us updated! :)

@athena- dh squealed when he saw your little peanut :)

@pinkster- how you doing hun?

I've been stressed out this week. Monday morning, dh's car went on the fritz. Him and his dad have been working on it all week. They think it's the timing belt but they arent sure just yet. Luckily his dad is letting us use his truck til it's fixed. Whatever it is...it's gonna dip into our baby savings .
But on a lighter note...I'm making dh's cousin's wedding cake this weekend! :)
On the ttc front... AF will be gone by saturday and I got some super exciting news recently about my next injectable cycle in the spring! I'll let you all know in a couple days :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for you still mackielee and 2frsty, , aww waitingonmymiracle, thats sounds really exciting and we will wait in suspense for your update , still early days for me yet 5dpo tom, heartburn, and wind lol but also had antibiotics to clear up water infection but hopefully wont stop bean from sticking love to all -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Thanks Pink! Lots of and to you!!

8 years ago

I got a very very very faint positive today! My dr is squeezing me in for blood work tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

8 years ago

Mackie- Post it in the gallery....I'm dying to see it! :):):)

athena - that is so awesome!!

Mackie - welcome, congratulations, and good luck!

2FRsty - any updates?

8 years ago

Tara - I want the news now!

8 years ago

Trying to figure out how to load it...hmm

8 years ago

Go to the pregnancy test picture gallery. Click 'add your image' and fill in the info :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo