Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4961 - 4970 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Enbutler have you talked to your bf about trying again? You seem to really want it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ lisserb Congrats ! Hopefully in the next few weeks I can get to the gyno to see what's going on I'm still having the symptoms and now some new ones. All I can do is hope for the best ...

10 years ago

Athena,
I am so sorry you are feeling frustrated. I know it is so hard to handle sometimes. I (and probably all of us) understand completely. I have been discouraged greatly this time. It feels like it will never happen. Just know that we have all felt hopeless and it's a great thing that we have somewhere to go to find support when needed.
I am extremely moody this cycle. Like bad. I have no motivation to work out, go to work, nothing. I don't want to be around anyone and I cannot stand anyone or anything at work. I am stressed. I don't know if the clomid is making me irritable more than usual or what. I just know that I want to hibernate in my house and not leave and stay in pajamas and veg out. :/
Tara- my boobs have hurt a lot this cycle. It's the first round of clomid for me so I'm not sure. In the past, my boobs won't hurt, only on random cycles. Hope you have a clearer picture of when you ovulate than I did this cycle. I'm clueless.

User Image

10 years ago

I put it under my pregnancy test images, so anyone who wants to go kiok, thats where it is. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

I put it under my pregnancy test images, so anyone who wants to go see it, where it is. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

@kristi- clomid-zilla syndrome is normal lol! Last saturday i just blew up at dh cause he was annoying me with fart sounds. When he tried to hug me I ran into the bathroom where he cornered me and wrapped his arms around me til I finally just gave up and held onto him. I actually said "what was that all about?". It came out of nowhere. Felt silly for having a clomid temper tantrum. It doesnt happen often but everyone is different.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Tara! I feel crazy. And exhausted. Pretty much I feel like crap. Lol, glad to hear though it's not totally unreasonable!

User Image

10 years ago

So I went on fertility shopping spree lol, got some ov strips, got some preseed, got some baby aspirin, and last but not least soft cups. The bonus was the soft cups they were on clearance at Walmart for 4.50 so I got 2 boxes. I have a really good feeling that I am going to Ov late. So I am holding on to hope because I read soy can make you ov later.

10 years ago

That's a new one!...fertility shopping therapy! Lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh yea lol it was therapeutic. I'm starting a new trend lmao.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo