Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9461 - 9470 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey Phatgurl your symptoms do sound promising I said I would wait till 12 dpo with testing but Of course I passed a dollar tree store and said whatever let me get a test and it came out negative at 10 dpo iam so sad but still have a little hope left but honestly not much this is getting very depressing ill keep testing from today on but like I said I really think iam out for this month I keep my fingers crossed for ya ll happy testing ugh...

8 years ago

Oh my gosh, had my entire post done and hit post only for this site to crash!!!! I'm not rewriting it right now. Sorry Guys! Lol I'm so pissed!

8 years ago

Don't worry Lauren we all do it but plenty of time yet for a chin up and tons of
Xoxo how are you and yes grr its mega frustratin, done that a few times, the ads on here annoy me anorl, sometimes Im not even hovering on the f****rs and they still pop open
OMG Phat they are some symptoms, really thinking of you at mo and wishing you your
Had a strong opk today, was so shocked to see it as only CD9 or am I as last cycle so messed up, line not quite as dark as test line but close and guessing it will be tom, BD time I spose so DH is staying a few extra days, loving my baby bible at mo, trying to conceive naturally, a bargain on EBay and learnt so much already, according to my temps last cycle I was preggers so Phat you was prob right about feint line on my tests, , everything happens for a reason though right although I dont know what that is, I noticed my temps are always higher though compared to everyone else's, its says I might have high thyroid, hope not , dh now got his wellman tabs lol and feels happy hes doing something lol, ladies, have a super week -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pinkster - good luck this cycle! I always feel better when I'm doing something instead of just waiting, too.

8 years ago

Hey there loves! Please don't tar and feather me just yet - DH and I have been on vacation since the day after our IUI visiting his family here in Illinois, so I've been spending every moment I can with family. I'm so extremely blessed that I truly LOVE my in-laws like they were my own family! I've popped in a few times to catch up with everyone, but every time I sit down to respond to everyone something happens (we head out somewhere, someone comes over, etc), but I promise to finish today. I'll try to get to everyone, but if I miss anyone I give you permission to flog me upon my next return!

Pinkster--> That's great that your OPK is already getting close to positive! Since you're a little more mature than some of the younger Moms, your cycles may be a bit more unpredictable than most. But using the OPKs should help nail it down a bit. I may have just missed it when I was reading the posts, but did they ever find DH's semen sample or did you redo it?

Mandy--> I've had CTP dump my posts before and I did the same thing! How ya feeling??

Lauren--> Welcome, love! We're cycle buddies this cycle; it's 10 dpiui for me this cycle! FX we're both just POAS too early! You said you'd only been TTC for 2 cycles? Do you have any other kiddos?

phat--> Girl, those are some promising symptoms!! I'm super stoked for you to test!

AFM: Spotted a bit the day of and the day after my IUI. Other than that, nothing exciting to report. I've had some crazy amounts of EWCM this cycle, which in and of itself is amazing to me, but not much else until today. Today I woke to a bit of spotting. Not red, more like a dingy pinky-browny color. No cramping, no nothing. Just spotting. I immediately got way more depressed than I ever expected to be, more than I've gotten in years. It was more than depression, it was anger!!! The last injectable cycle we did AF showed up on 11 DPO, and I assumed that's exactly what was happening again. But it stopped. It's been on again off again throughout the day, but it's so light that it's almost non-existent. I'm praying that it turns out to be implantation bleeding, but I am terrified to get my hopes up.

Linda

8 years ago

Okay, I'm home and settled. Lets try this again!

Wednesday the 9th we transferred the most beautiful 5 day old blastocyst, our boy :-) He was already hatching and that really gave us hope, well what hope we could really have given our history. However we stayed positive. The following Monday I called to see if I could do my beta on Friday the 18th which would have been 9DP5DT/14DPO. I knew there was a 99% chance the test would be correct. They refused for an entire day, I was pissed. I even went as far as calling my Sister who works for a Dr to have them call in my labs for me. Lol. CRAZY! I know. But my Dr wanted me to wait until this Wednesday, the 23rd! YES! This Wednesday! Even more CRAZY given the fact that I would have been 19DPO/14DP5DT.. Finally they agreed, she said the Dr approved me to come in Friday the 18th. AWESOME! Although I already knew what the test was going to be. I had ZERO and I mean zero symptoms. I planned on testing Friday morning cause I wanted to prepare myself, I didn't want my nurse to be the one to break my heart. I wanted to know first. So Wednesday the 16th was our anniversary, we went to dinner with a couple friends and our daughter. The whole day I was kinda uncomfortable, kept feeling a lot of pressure. Feeling bloated, you know the typical progesterone nightmares. At dinner I was starving, I made it a point not to eat much throughout the day cause I knew we were going to dinner and I wanted to EAT Lol. Food came and I couldn't eat. Didn't eat a single bite. Started cramping, got pissed. I knew the witch was headed. Got home and wiped, blood! Not blood blood, but more like brownish blood.. Freaked out a Lil and realized it was either from all the cream or left over from implantation a few days earlier. Could have been either one. Thursday I woke up cramping more, some pretty sharp cramps, nothing knee dropping though. Enough to make me take Tylenol and I never take anything for pain. Had the kiddo at the doctor, went to CVS to get her meds and went ahead and got the test for Friday morning. Got home, walked through the door and something said "TAKE IT!". I took it and before I could even set it down so I could get up, TWO PINK LINES!!!!!!! OMG It worked! It Worked!!! Till now as I sit here 17DPO I still do not have a single symptom other than cramping and no appetite what so ever. I cramp off and on all day, every day. If I do not eat the minute I feel like I could, it goes away and I can't force food down. My first beta was Friday. Exactly 4 weeks and it was 129.1, went back today and it is 528!!! I go back again Wednesday for my last test I believe. Then we will schedule our ultrasound. It is hard to get excited or even accept it, once we see the heart beat I think reality will set in. I know we have a long road ahead of us until I can relax and and say I am not worried!

For those of you that count yourself out, don't! I am walking proof that not everyone gets pregnancy symptoms. My boobs do not hurt, I am not tired, I am not hungry, not any of the things people say they feel the minute they "implant".

Phat, Fingers Crossed Love!!!!

Pink, WooHoo for +OPKs!!!

Sorry for the long post!

8 years ago

Mandy - that's such amazing news!!

2Frsty - good luck

8 years ago

Mandy--> OMG that's amazing!! I am so happy for you!! That was so the news I was hoping to hear!

AFM: The spotting stopped earlier, and stayed stopped for several hours! I went pee a few hours later and it was back. It was mixed with some EWCM; not a lot, and there was the tiniest spot of red blood. Seriously, the size of a pin head. Went back in the bathroom a few minutes later and it had picked up considerably, and was a lot brighter pink. So I put on a pad and went to deal with my sick toddler. Just went again and it's still bright pink. Not red, but bright pink. I'm calling it CD 1. I am just heartbroken. And what makes me more angry and upset than anything is the fact that I allowed myself to be hopeful. 92 million sperm, 7+ mature egg follicles - and not ONE of those bitches can make a baby that can hang onto Mommy. I honestly feel like I'm simply DONE with TTC for a while. Idk if we'll even try again before he leaves for Afghanistan in May. We certainly don't have the money to do another IUI. Not that it would make any damn difference; my first injectable cycle my LP was 10 days long, and this one it was only 9 days long. My body is already broken, and it seems like the fertility treatments are just breaking the big pieces into smaller pieces. I think I'm just going to have to accept that having another baby isn't in God's plan. I'm having a really hard time with this. I can't remember feeling this depressed over AF's arrival; it's been a decade at least. And what's worse is that I can actually say it's been a decade - and NOT be exaggerating.

Linda

8 years ago

Frsty hang in there girl, you sound like your in exactly the same place as i was 2 weeks ago, I had spotting for a few days and very down, thing is if your AF is not actually due yet and there still isn't bright red blood it could be implantation, especially if you use a pad/tampon and theres hardly anything on it, try to stay calm as this could be the worst time to get stressed, Im thinking of you and wishing lots of
Dh sperm test is not til 11th April by the way, I know 2 months for a sperm test is a joke grr
Mandy whoop whoop, well done you for never giving up, so pleased for you both and may you have a very happy n healthy 9 months, about time we got a on here, would be great if we got a few more (Phat, 2Frsty, Lauren) wonderful start to the day yay, upload a test if you can and get time

8 years ago

Pinkster--> So are they going to have to redo the test, or do you go in on the 11th for the results of the 1st test?

Mandy, I seriously can't contain my excitement for you! And to know the sex from the very get go -- Perfection!!

AFM: Unfortunately, has shown up. Woke overnight (Bubby has the same horrible chest cold that I have) to bright red flow. Y'all. I was seriously crushed. More so than I have been in over a decade at least. As the night has worn on (and my hormones have leveled off) I've come to terms with it more, but it still hurts so bad I can't stand it. Matt and I had the discussion before we did this IUI, and he told me that if this failed we'd probably need to come to terms with the fact that John would be our only child. My first injectable cycle my luteal phase was 10 days long, and this one my LP was only 9 days. So while my body is responding super well to the Follistim to mature my follies, the Follistim/Ovidrel trigger shot has created a Luteal Phase Defect. With a LP under 10 days, any fertilized embryos we've created won't have time to implant before my body is already shedding my uterine lining. I don't know what else to do. We don't have the money for another IUI, and with DH's semen volume, I doubt that we'll be able to conceive without one. And if we don't have the funds for an IUI, we sure as hell don't have them for IVF which is our best bet. SO while my emotions are leveling out, I'm still very sad. This was sorta like our "Hail Mary" last ditch effort to have a baby. And it failed. My body failed us. And since we're still in IL (and AF started almost 5 days early), I'd miss my chance to start the next cycle, even if I wanted to do another intercourse cycle. Which at this point, I don't. I seriously believe that I'm done with TTC. At least for a while. I'll be 35 next year, which will bring with it more risks (added to our increased risk of having an autistic baby), and at this point I just don't know if I'm willing to take those risks.

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo