Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3871 - 3880 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Nicky - your tests have gotten really dark. Did the look that good in your prior pregnancies?

Athena - fx'd!

Tara - feel better soon.

I had what I would describe as my most fertile mucous in the past year today. Hope that's a good sign. My pressed got here today, too. Hoping it will help with ttc a boy since my cm is usually gone by the time I get a + opk.

10 years ago

Hello everyone! I've spent several days reading every page of this thread. I've laughed, I've cried, and now I have a question :)

On May 14, I had a miscarriage. It was awful, and even though I had decided years ago that I was done having kids, it reignited something in me, and I'm thinking I'm already pregnant again. For the past couple of days, I've been vomiting, had heartburn, so so so tired, and itchy bbs. I also had a very faint positive test today after a week or more or negatives. I'm going to be 40 in a few days, and I have a child in college, one in high school, and one in elementary school, so it's kind of now-or-never for me :)

I was supposed to see my OB last week, but I was in jury duty, so it's going to be a few more days. So....about the aspirin....would you take it if you were me? Could it be harmful if I don't need it to make a baby stick? How many mg do doctors recommend to prevent miscarriage?

I appreciate any help you ladies can give me! I hope this post doesn't have too many typos, I'm on my phone :)

10 years ago

Waiting on the nurse to call back .the one day she doesn't call me bac in five min .... Urrrr ...@phat-with my blighted ovum they progressed normally .and I had normal symptoms too .the other ones i never check progression . My anxiety is through the roof .i woke up at nine .i have steamed cleaned carpets ,done 5 loads of laundry ,dishes ,a mud mask , shaved and dusted ! Lol .wen i have anxiety I clean .its been an hour since I called and left a message .hoping she will call me back soon ! Thanks ladies for the prayers !!! I'm going nutssss!

10 years ago

Mari2013 - unless you have a problem with your blood being too thin, and if you're only taking baby aspirin, I don't see how it could hurt anything. Welcome aboard & good luck!

Nicky - sit the heck down! You shouldn't be doing all that work. Take up knitting or cross stitch. On 2nd thought, my house could use a good cleaning!:-) Hope you here something soon.

10 years ago

Got the call .................... For 15 or 16 dpo Hcg 280!!!! Checked my progesterone last time and it was 25 hcg was 11 last wed .so they didn't recheck! Thank you Jesus ! I can not get this smile off of my face !!!! Hoping everything stays healthy .thanks for the prayers ladies :)))))))))))) ahhhhhhhh I wanna run around naked screaming I'm pregnant ! I can't stop crying either :)))) ahhhh!!!!

10 years ago

YAAAAAAAA NICKY!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!! Will they do another check???

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Nicky - 25 progesterone is awesome & your hcg is great! SO HAPPY FOR YOU,

10 years ago

Yay nicky !!!

Afm I still have a ton of cm and my cervix is so high I can't reach it. I do have 2 possibly pos tests. Phat said she could see the line on both but they got voted neg on here. So idk if I'm just crazy lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks Guys !!!!! @athena -my cervix has never been where I couldn't reach it until this time ! Hope you get a soon ! My hcg was like less than 11 when I got my first faint positive .what dpo are u?

10 years ago

@ tara -he just has me coming I in two weeks for an ultrasound .but I know by next week ill probably be bad and go to the hospital and get them to do a scan an check my levels .im just so paranoid and two weeks is a long wait !

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo