Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1661 - 1670 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@phat girl, i bought some fertilaid for men and some horny goat weed today off amazon so it should be here sometime next week then i can make him some coffee and slip it..lol. i'm horrible, but hey gotta do what i gotta do. I can be pretty sneaky when i want to..can't we all?! Thanks for the luck. I'll definitely need it.

I think i finally got the position right when i put in the soft cup. So i think i'll try and use them for the swimmers after AF is gone, which is only a day or 2 away!! Yes!!! I need some tension relief, especially with all that's been going on these past couple weeks.

Lots of

11 years ago

Nothing like a big slap in the face by Aunt Flo on turkey day!! Everything happens for a reason. C'mon Christmas BFP....... so ready!!

11 years ago

@enbutler-ROFL! I'm imagining the scene from Unfaithfully Yours with Dudley Moore where he's trying to smash tranquilizer pills to put in a drink. He cant smash them with his hand so he starts hammering it with a CocaCola and coughing to cover the sound of the banging! You'd have to see it to appreciate it . I may have to look into these soft cups for when I do ovulate. Better than laying there my washcloth thong on for 30 minutes. To be honest, dh's semen makes me itchy if I dont clean up right away.
Anyone else get that?
Now question...you put it in post sex...wouldnt that be messy?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry about the bloody turkey day Alisha . Dh told me that today too. He said, "everything happens for a reason and it's all in His timing". I know God will let me get knocked up when the time is right and it will happen when I least expect it (my dr keeps telling me that). But my pastor said something recently that made me think...sometimes we have to take a step to get from HERE to THERE.
So I'm really feeling the urge to step out in faith and ask my doctor to start actually making a fertility plan. Maybe God wants me to try clomid! My mom was against me online dating but I stepped out in faith and made an online dating account and BOOM, met dh and I'm married now! Sometimes we have to take steps to get where we want to be. Maybe that's the plan all along. Sorry, I'm rambling! You're post just made me think .

Hi guys!

So... I'm 1 day late, and I took a really sensitive pregnancy test (2nd morning urine), and there was a super faint line!! I hear the pregnancy test I used can be inaccurate, but I plan on retesting tommorow morning to see if the line has darkened. I'm so excited! I've already got my hopes up. This may be baby #2! I've got a 14-month-old daughter. :)

11 years ago

Hey mommy . I SEE IT!!!!! I'm certain it will darken!

I've had time to relax and let my brain rest and I'm strangely at peace . I'm still going to ask my dr about clomid and see what she thinks. I've been reading other forums and know that clomid doesnt always work the first time around and you can ovulate late on it anyways. So I need to just except that my december bfp is more than likely out. I dont want to be stressed about it cause that will just make things worse. I do want to start something to help me ovulate because it could take a while with the issues I'm having. Still going to ask for provera but I'm going to try to be...peaceful about it. Wow, to the new ladies that dont know me yet..I must sound bipolar the last few days. But truth be told...TTC is temporarily bipolar/insane

enbutler... LOL! slipping it in his cofee

hey everybody, read over some of the last few comments...
just thought I would add something... don't know if i mentioned it before but I am also a full-time minister, lol.. not something i go around clobbering folks over the head with...

people often say...it will happen in God's perfect timing... or if God said it, is has to happen...

Not false, but not completely true... For those that are christian or read the bible, Daniel is a good example of this. He prayed and God moved immediately (according to the Angel once he arrived...) BUT Daniel did not receive it immediately. It took the Angel 21 days to get there... And when he arrived the Angel told Daniel that he had been dispatched immediately but had been held up in battle. He let Daniel know that his continued prayers/praise are what had called other Angels forth into the battle for reinforcement. That is what helped the Angel get to Daniel...

So my point is this... We can ask God for something, but the devil, enemy, whatever you call him can use delay tactics to slow it down... that was not God's timing... that was delay... HOWEVER because Daniel continued to believe, God allowed more Angels to come forth to help... Had he not spoken it faith, it could have taken LONGER...

When this happens it can often make us think that God is not moving or answering or that He is saying it is not time... when that may not be the case.

The important thing to also remember is that Daniel continued to stand in FAITH... This is where a lot of us make mistakes... FAITH say I believe it even when I don't see it... But what happens is we kill our faith by our words...

Example. PRAYER.. Lord I want a house, a baby, a job, whatever...
WORDS... WHY is it not happening, it's never gonna happen. I'll never have it, etc... See what I mean...?

waitingonmymiracle... you hit the nail on the head... WE have to DO SOMETHING sometimes in order to move into the blessing or miracle.

ALSO King David is another good example... the enemy came and took his camp. David prayed and asked God if He should PURSUE, OVERTAKE... And God said YES! David could not wallow in doubt or pity, the people around him already wanted to kill him... So he had to be PROACTIVE and take a stand to go back and get the woman and children from the enemy...

I can give the scriptural references if anyone needs them...

Hope this encourages someone and gives you hope that it doesn't have to take forever.. STAND, have FAITH, TRUST God to do it and KNOW that it is happening. SPEAK LIFE over yourself, your womb. BIND/CURSE the spirit of sickness, illness and disease. Talk to the drs. Do whatever it takes to accomplish the blessings. The enemy does not willingly hand them over!

exercise, eat healthy, STOP stressing, (yes easier said than done, but WORTH IT... stressing over anything only takes it further from your grasp...) SEE yourself pregnant, holding your babies. make your Drs move forward in the process of helping you. If they don't want to, GET A NEW ONE! Continue to find NATURAL ways to boost fertility, etc... The blessings start in your hands thru your faith...

Me for example. I have lost 4 pregnancies/5 babies... But I don't let that make me give up... at one time i did... but I realized. I can have ANYTHING I WANT! GOD is not limited by man or our boundaries. So I speak healing into my body on a daily basis and I trust God that He has done it. And I know that as my sweetie and I keep trying we will get pregnant. AND I WILL carry babies FULL TERM and bring them into the world HEALTHY AND HAPPY!

OK...preaching over.

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting i'm totally gonna do that.. . Maybe not with the CocaCola bottle, but i am going to crush it. I was thinking the same thing about putting the soft cups in afterwards. I would think it would be messy. Would it not work if we put it in before?

@mommy i hope that gets darker for you. I'm sure it will!

I was super stressed out because my car is needing some work done for the third time in 2 weeks. I feel a lot better now than i did before though. Coming on here makes my day with the comments posted though so thank you guys for that

Still gonna be praying extra hard for God to work in his mysterious ways. Of course prayers go out to all of you guys too.

11 years ago

No, you can't put the Soft cups in before because they would act more like a diaphragm and keep the sperm away from your cervix. I don't think it would be all that messy. Yes, you will get some sperm on you, but you probably do ifyou normally get up to go to the bathroom or wipe yourself off. The benefit is that if you get a good seal around your cervix with it you are basically fighting against gravity. So if you have trouble keeping the sperm in normally it should help with that. When you stand up you'll only lose what isn't trapped on the cup. You can leave the cup in place for up to 12 hours.

I personally think if you have a cooperative partner it would work a whole lot better to have him pull out at the end and deposit the sperm in the cup then insert it. You will have more to hold against your cervix, but if he won't it could help to keep what you can from coming back out so there's a better chance of fertilization occurring. I would also use Preseed if you have it.

If you're putting it in after sex you're going to have to stand up to get the positioning right, I think, so I would have the cup ready & kind of hold it under your cooter so you don't lose the sperm. If you can do it before your body liquifies the semen completely it will probably be easier.

Some women have a vaginal environment that is hostile to sperm and kills them. The Preseed would help that as well as give the sperm a "lubrication highway" to travel to your uterus and Fallopian tubes.

I've done a ton of reading on it, but my partner is uncooperative about it (sex) in general. I haven't had the sperm to practice with like I would want to.

When I practiced with them during my cycle I found it helpful to compress them as flat as possible before insertion then put them in as far as possible with my fingers before releasing the cup to pop open. Then I would check the position to make sure it was snug around my cervix. Above all make sure you break the seal by inserting your finger along the lip of the cup then pushing back & down simultaneously when you're ready to take it out. I had them catch on my cervix when I tried to remove them a few times before I got the hang. I found it easiest to remove them while standing near the toilet to break the suction and push down & back then sit down on the toilet to remove it so nothing spilled on the floor.

Good luck!

11 years ago

@phatgurl thanks for the info. Although my partner isn't very cooperative either, but i'm sure i can work something out. Sucks that it has to be put in after, but that's okay. I appreciate the clarification on that issue.

Really don't feel like working tonight, but on the flip side, i'm already half way through my shift, only got 4 more hours to go. AF is almost done

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo