Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4101 - 4110 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Waiting, I haven't started my pineapple yet. I was going to have it every evening starting tonight. Is that a good plan? I really have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to that. I was thinking about about going to youtube to see if there is a video on it or Google for an article on what to do.

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- You start eating the pineapple the day after you OV. You cant start it too soon or too late.
Cut the outer inedible flesh off. Then turn it on it's side and cut it in 5 sections (they should look like pineapple patties). Then eat one section per day including the core. The core is what holds the protein you need for the implantation.

http://conceivewithpineapple.blogspot.com/

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Tara! This is exactly what I needed.

User Image

10 years ago

@waiting- I had the sore nips last night too when the dh and I bd. I'm 6-10 dpo, so I thought for sure I'd get at least a faint line this morning, but nada. I'm getting kind of frustrated. I don't know if you can have symptoms without a gyp, but I'm confused, and I find myself bossing my hpt's every day.

@phat- this really is hard with everything else on our plates. I also have three kids, and sometimes they keep me distracted,but not always.

AFM- my cm has dried up, I'm 6-10 days dpo, and still nothing on tests. I'm trying to keep my head up, but we covered every single possible day, so not getting my bfp is upsetting. For the past couple of days, I've had nausea, mild cramping, very sensitive nips, etc.

10 years ago

@holly-welcome dear!

@mari- i know my sore nips are sore from the progesterone from OV. But you're far enough in your tww that sore nips/nausea are a good sign. Remember i didnt get my bfp til 14dpo.

@tara- I'm hoping and praying its a good sign. I never get sore nips in normal.cycles. I did have them the month I got pg before my m/c. I am seriously feeling crazy and desperate right now. I'm hoping you're right and that I'm far enough in my tww for them to be a very good sign :)

10 years ago

Moment of awesomeness.....jamming to the boy band pandora station while in the shower and realizing your dh is watching and laughing!
It's tearing up my heart when i'm with you.... Lol!!

lol, i be thinking that too, My lovely dh makes it worse but in a fun way or least he trys to...he be like oh yeah & right there all that brown is getting darker around your nibblets. SIKE... im like sike huh? but i know he be teasing me but dang it im not ready to laugh then i burst out laughing cuz he goes round with his nibblets out and paints them red(lipstick) to show their darker to just make me laugh. HUGs & Baby Sticky Dust to you all. AF is here for 4 more day then i can start my count down after OV. Blessing luv n hugs! TY for making me laugh!

User Image

10 years ago

Omg I think I just ovulated. My test this morning and this afternoon were positive. I prayed a prayed and prayed for it to feel like it used to when I knew I was ovulating so I would know and it did. I had the spasms like I used to. I will post my test. My temp was high this morning though which I feel is strange if I'm ovulating now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

My other ovary is doing it now

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo