Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6901 - 6910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Awww Tara you didn't let us down. I'm so sorry I wasn't expecting this. I really thought this was it and you were finally getting your rainbow. :( I'm sending lots of hugs your way.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Oh Tara! I'm so, so sorry. :(

Sending you huge hugs. This is so unfair.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

You're telling me. Feels like I paid $700 for a miscarriage. It's not their fault though. However, it looks like in the future, I'll be on a no orgasm order during the tww. They think my issue is with implantation.
I was supposed to go to a family reunion today but I just cant be around all those kids.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara, I'm so sorry hun. I feel bad posting my update

Lots of love, support and hugs to you.

User Image

10 years ago

Tara, Although I have had numerous miscarriages/chemicals myself, nut no words can really express how I feel. I am so sorry to hear this because you are the creator of this thread and your TTC achievements are a beacon of hope for our own.

I thought this was it too, but God is preparing you for something great. All in his time. Once you finally have your babies, you will have a true testimony to share. I will keep you in my prayers and hopefully things will turn around.

User Image

10 years ago

It's ok baby magic. You enjoy every bit of that baby. I dont want people to feel they cant post stuff for fear of hurting my feelings. I'd rather be jealous than lonely.

Oh holly..thank you :) You made me cry but smile at the same time. Dont feel bad, I'm crying at everything right now.

Feeling pretty lonely right now. Dh is getting ready to leave for the reunion. Told him I wanted him to enjoy the weather instead of being stuck inside on the couch with me throwing a pity party. To be honest, him gone wouldnt feel much different. He's in denial again. Despite the fact that the frer is faint and my wondfo is practically non-existant, he's saying I'm pregnant still and everything is fine. He still pulls me into his lap and holds me to comfort me but as for him...you'd never know I miscarried 5 of his children. It's rough sometimes. I know he's dealing with it in his own way but it's hard being the only one crying. Holly- how has your husband dealt with your losses?
I found this..."Life after miscarriage for husbands are the unknown words that are unspoken. They do feel, they do hurt and depending on the situation, they worry more about their wives more then they do about their own emotions. Men are instinctively protective like that and it is a comforting thought. Maybe for grieving fathers, dealing with miscarriage is more about being there for the mother of their unborn babies taken by miscarriage. Dealing with miscarriage is not the same for men as it is for women and that is how it probably should be"

I've hid all the saltines, ginger snaps and pregnancy related items. Hurts to look at them. It's a beautiful 80 degree sunny day out and all I want to do is curl up on the couch and stare at the tv.

I'm so sorry :( I know how you feel, well I only miscarried once and I didn't feel like anyone understood my pain. I will be praying for peace on your heart Hun. The positive is at least you can conceive <3 I had my mc two years ago and haven't fully conceived since so keep your head up buttercup we are all in this together and if you need anything at all you message me ok?

User Image

10 years ago

The only positive I see is that I have more children in heaven waiting for me.

Part of me wants to say screw it next time, I'm not testing til 14dpo.

Tara you let yourself grieve however you need to. I was going to ask how your dh was taking it but I figured that was how he was again. Could the folic acid your taking not be strong enough or maybe it wasn't in your system enough. It kills me that this is happening again. I really thought this was it.

Vettech Tara has only conceived, except for the very first time, with fertility treatments. I understand what your saying, but I think it's hard to hear that when she's lost 5 babies and has seemed to do everything to prevent it but it still happens. I also wondered if you had had testing done to make sure you don't have any fertility issues or your dh has any since it has been 2 years.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo