Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9871 - 9880 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@redfraggle oh no! I hope you don't get sick.

I'm three days post o. Verified by fertility Dr. Using progesterone pessaris and ooh boy they are slippery little suckers! Trying not to worry too much but oh boy my emotions are all over the place. Work is stressful. I just wanna find a hot sprung and sleep. Except hot springs are a no on the baby train. Oh well if I bfn I'm going to the hot spring.

7 years ago

I am now 16dpo. FRER twice today, both have a very faint line that almost looks like some sort of bubble but both in the same place. Lots of milky cm and cervix still high and tilted back. Pubic bone has been sore for 2 days now and boobs are sore and getting a little veiny. I think by now I should have a clear positive, have completely missed my period. Don't know what to think but Dr ordered labs today so hopefully I will have a good answer tomorrow.

7 years ago

Holly, thanks for the hope and inspiration. Turned 40 in the fall and been TTC for 2 1/2 years, 2 miscarriages. Loving your happy ending...

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been very busy with work and preparing for baby #2.

Congrats s.taggart910! We are close in due date. I'm due May 19th. We are having a girl this time. What are you having?

Hope everyone else is doing well. Baby Dust!!! Hoping to read about more BFPs soon.

User Image

7 years ago

@holly - that's exciting that you're having a girl! I was hoping for a girl but we're having our second boy! That's nice though because I'm used to boys and I haven't had to purchase much stuff! I hope you've been feeling well! I've been doing ok, but I just feel huge! I can't believe I still have a little over 5 weeks to go.. I don't know if my skin can stretch anymore!

Life's been crazy here! Our first son turns 2 this weekend so we're in the middle of party planning/preparing for another baby and we're trying to get our basement finished before the baby comes so we can move my husbands office downstairs to open up a guest room... it's been madness! Lol we've just finished painting, so now we have to hang the ceiling and install baseboards! Then the floors can go in! I'm so excited! But we're slowly running out of time lol

Good luck ladies!! Hope you all get your bfp's soon!!

7 years ago

Hi all!

I thought I'd drop in and say hi. I was on this thread a few years ago while ttc my first. I'm back now hoping for my second. It's taken me a long time to be ready to have a second after a horrendous pregnancy with hyperemesis gravidarum last time. I feel really ready for another bub but a bit scared about the pregnancy part.

How is everyone doing? ??

User Image

7 years ago

I feel like im going mad. My husband and i bolth want this.im 9dpo and i feel like a dog just peeing on sticks. of course at 6dpo.....dont judge lol. I guess ive just been scared to have another month thats a let down. I had sepsis and hematoma after the ceasaran of my baby girl who is 18 mnths. shes completly happy and healthy. I feel like my uterus is broken,which thats me being critical and emotional when i get my hopes up and af comes. I just hope thats not the case this month.things have been different this month boobs hurt sides and at 9dpo hurt worse. Cervix is soft slightly open but i have children so i dont think it ever went back to normal. Mouth watering and taste metallic. No being sick though yet.oh and im more emotional and on edge. Hmmm. I hope these are good signs. to all

7 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Just popping in for a sec!

s.taggart910 - I wanted a boy at first. Figured I knew what to do already, but I'm excited now about having a girl. It won't be long now!

Gracey92 - I am an HG Sufferer too. Had it with my first and this one too. The 1st and 2nd trimesters were the worst! Things finally slowed down a couple of months ago. I wish you all the best because I totally understand how challenging HG can be!

sjjones24 - Have you tested again? Don't feel bad about POASing. I did it a lot when TTC. I had pregnancy tests everywhere!!! Sometimes I would POAS 10 times a day....what was I thinking. LOL. Sad, but I kind of miss it. I'll probably start doing it again after I have my daughter just for the fun of it...especially since I don't plan to have any more kids.

User Image

7 years ago

Holly, gosh I'm so sorry you had HG too, i wouldn't wish it on anyone. Mine lasted until about 7 months too but was medicated from 4 months which slowed down the vomiting thank god. You're nearly out of it now though! Soon you will have your precious bundle in your arms xxx

User Image

7 years ago

Yes, I feel like a crazy person! And a very anxious one! 8 dpo and going to try to hold off until expected AF, which I have never done before.

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo