Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7891 - 7900 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. I am 9dpo today took a test and got a bfn. My bbs have been so sore that when I'm driving over speed bumps I want to hold my bbs so they don't bounce. I had some spotting last night and just been so tired. what yall think am I crazy to hope that maybe this will be my month? Ttc for 3 months.

Dh 25 me 26. Been Ttc for 3 months. Wants a

9 years ago

@Mandy - have you poas yet?? I'm addicted, I would've went through at least 20 already!! Lol
Are you feeling anything different, or do you really think its just the meds throwing it off??

@wardliz - welcome! how many more days do you have til af? 9dpo is still pretty earlier..

9 years ago

@Jace's, I think it is just the meds or the fact that I got a cyst from the Clomid. I heard that a cyst will keep temps up and delay AF also.. I feel 100% fine, although I don't feel like I am about to start either. My boobs usually get bigger right before AF and they haven't. I dunno, I am going to ride it out till Monday and call the Dr if I haven't started. I will POAS tomorrow if my temp is still up in the morning. IF I get up that early, I get up t 4:45 during the week and temp cause that's when I roll out of bed but Saturdays I usually sleep in :-)

@Ward, 9DPO is early.. Hold off a few more days and GOOD LUCK!

9 years ago

@Mandy - wow I don't blame you for sleeping in when you get the chance after having to get up that early through the week! I guess thats a good sign not having your usual pre-af boobs, at least you don't have much longer to wait to find out. Fx for you!
I always say I'm not gonna symptom spot, or poas like crazy, but I always cave. I prayed for patience so I guess that's what I'm getting.. with all the waiting that goes along with ttc I'll have to learn to be more patient. Not quite there yet, but hopefully I'll make some progress.

9 years ago

Hi ladies!
I'm off today and just resting. On wednesday night, I spiked a 102 fever and felt like crap. I still had to watch my nephew (who's getting over the same thing) yesterday. So today I'm just laid back on the couch. Hate being out of commission. My mind has all these things it wants to do but my body just says oh hell no. lol

@xomandy- so excited your temp is staying up! Ekk! Stay away .So your doctor confirmed a cyst?

@wardliz- So jealous of your sore boobs . Lol. Sounds so promising! I've never gotten a bfp that early. I bet if you are pregnant, you'll get a 2nd line in a couple days :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@waiting - sorry to hear you've been sick.. hopefully you're on the mend and able to get back on track. Sucks to have so many things on your mind that you need to do and your body just rebels against you!

Afm, still waiting to o.. couple more days til I usually do but I've been getting o pains and a TON of ewcm! Must be the mucinex cuz I never usually get this much. We've definitely got it covered so far! For some reason I'm much more relaxed this month.. got a good feeling!

*BFP's all around please!*

9 years ago

@Waiting, no I just hope it isn't cause I have read that if you have a cyst it will cause your temps to stay up and delay AF but hell, everything I have read about Clomid or Femara says it can delay AF due to all the hormones so I am just riding it out till Sunday then I will call the Dr Monday cause Monday will be 18DPO so I should have definitely started or got a BFP if nothing else is wrong.

9 years ago

Hi ladies. my two test went amazing. No blockage uterus perfect. She's. Go back on Wednesday to find results of blood, and find dosage of injectable.

9 years ago

It's 10:29 and I just remembered xomandy was planning on poas today! I about knocked dh over getting to my ipad lol.

@jace'smama- I love how some sticky, egg whitey drainage that comes out of our whohaas makes us so happy :). YEAH for EWCM!!

@xomandy- It's always possible that it could be a cyst but I was on clomid off/on for WAY longer than most and never got a cyst. I'm praying your ovaries are remaining nice and clean :)

@Texas- YEA!!! I'm so happy your tests went awesome . I have a feeling your time is coming!

9 years ago • Post starter

@tara, I did and BFN so I will call the Dr monday if I don't start. I slept in so j didn't temp this morning. On to the next cycle!!!! Come on AF, I'm waiting.

@Texas, glad everything went good!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo