Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4711 - 4720 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@ Holly and

10 years ago

Well the past hour has been interesting to say the least! Drive to dr and meet dh in the parking lot. Went in to the u/s room while dh and my nephew played in the waiting room. U/S tech sees a huge follicle more than 20mm! Then they put me into the consultation room which was freaky. The other dr came in and sat down. She had the pics with her and told me I had a huge cyst and it was changing shape. I felt my heart drop. As she continued talking I realized I didnt have a cyst cyst....it was my follicle! Drs call them cysts after the egg ruptures from the follicle. She said that it looks like I just OV'd! So I must have surged in the night and missed my surge on the opks! She asked if we had sex last night and with just my luck...we didnt! I was really dizzy!! So she ordered us to go home and have sex. So we raced home...put my nephew down for a nap, plowed eachother and dh is now on his way back to work and I'm in bed with my hips in the air!!!! Woosh!!!!!! The cute part of the day, I walked past the bathroom in the drs office and I could hear dh and my nephew talking in the bathroom. He was changing his diaper. I love that man!

@holly- eekkkkk! That looks positive! I'm so nervous for you!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Haha!!!!! My opk is positive! Sheesh!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks MN and Waiting. I'm very nervous!

@Waiting - I'm glad you had the U/S today and you and DH were able to "Bow chicka wow-wow." That was awesome. If you didn't have the U/S and got a postive today, you would have just waited until DH got home from work. It goes to show you that the egg is sometimes already out of the gate by the time we get a postive OPK. I guess that is why pre-postiive OPK BDing is so important.

AFM - dying to POAS again, but I have been so thirsty! I have had five 20 oz bottles of water and two cups of herbal tea today. I know my urine is extremely dilluted, so I won't waste the test or stress myself out. I am going to try to wait to test again on Saturday, but I don't know if I can hold out. I won't be able to call my RE until Monday anyway, so I guess there is no rush.

I will consider myself PUPO. So I won't do anything to jeopardize things if I am pregnant.

User Image

10 years ago

Tara, too funny! Here's hoping you catch your eggie!

Holly, looks like the start to me!

Good Luck and thoughts to everyone!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

I think I'm crazy too! I'm 13 dpo and got a bfn yesterday. I'm cramping and I'm peeing every 2 hours among some other symptoms including back pain. I never spotted though...as far as I know. AF is due tomorrow so I plan on testing tomorrow morning. I'm hoping for a BFP!

10 years ago

@MNJ, i feel the same way, i'm trying to convince myself i'm not prego, but then there's so many things that make me second guess myself. i mean i had symptoms of being prego a lot last year like i said before i found out about my thyroid, now thats under control already and i've never had symptoms to this extent before, not ever. Each time before, i thought it was different and it wasn't. This time i feel my body changing and it's so different than what i've felt before. Dr. visit tomorrow shall reveal what's going on. I hope to God this is my time, but i don't want to get my hopes up to be disappointed yet again.

10 years ago

@ enbutler same with me I've thought I was many times before but nothing like this but I don't want to get my hopes up either. All these symptoms I'm having everything is in my journal sometimes I think I'm going crazy but if it wasn't for my fiance telling me he sees things then I'd really think I was being a loony bin lol. And tomorrow please keep us updated ok.

@ bnmouw I understand like I said before we all can be crazy together lol. I wish I knew myself I'm 19 dpo and still nothing I'll have pains and cramps here and there but nothing makes ya wanna scream.. lol

@ Holly yw hope you get a

10 years ago

@mnj will do. i will probably post as soon as i'm done...lol. just to update everyone. either i'm crazy and my body is playing tricks or this is real...thanks for the support though i really do appreciate it, besides i know i'm not the only one going through this

10 years ago

@ enbutler if it weren't for this group of other people going through what I'm going through then I'd really think I was losing it. So I want to thank every one for being here for me ! You guys are AWESOME!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo