Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4311 - 4320 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holly -I'm doing alright.Worried about the genetic screening ultrasound :/ my df s family has had at least five people with trisomy 9 .The condition usually ends in miscarriage or death of the baby before it reaches 2 weeks old .sometimes if they get the lesser form they can live into childhood but have a poor quality of life .im nervous because I wouldn't know what to do of my baby has it .because life is such a hard thing for them most people terminate .i just don't know if I could ever .hope everything's fine for toodles and me .prayers for a happy healthy baby .

10 years ago

Nicky, I'm sorry to hear that, but your situation could be very different. Your baby could be totally fine! Remember...it has your genes too.

I know this is easier said then done, but try to enjoy the experience of being pregnant. From what I understand time flies by and don't want to look back and realize you worried too much to enjoy it. It is hard to believe you are almost finished with your first trimester!

@Waiting - we need to somehow track graduates from this funny farm. I keep trying to remember everyone who has been pregnant from this discussion group. It would be nice to remember who has given birth too, so we all have renewed hope!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Wanted to share a quick update and a funny story. I'm doing good. Mucho advil is easing the pain. Dr called this morning to check up on me and told them what was going on. Waiting for dr to figure out a new plan.

Ok...despite everything, I'm glad I can find humor in stupid stuff I do. I just googled "what's considered a large blood clot". Warning!!!...make sure you spell it clot and not CLIT like I did!!!

@nicky- Speak FAITH!!!!

@holly- i'm sorry your AF never wants to time itself to your schedule! It's been so long I can barely remember you have concieved and who hadnt. I know marielle is due within a couple months. She was on the 1st page. We should have a 'family reunion'. Lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Kcordell is pregnant too, due in a couple of moths I think.

Tara I'm glad you got a good laugh. I think sometimes it helps ease the pain.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

That's right! K got preg too! I need to reread the 1st 100 pages but the thought hurts my head. I've clicked on earlier pages and have seen things I've written that I dont remember.

Tara- Im pretty sure she's fine (I think it's a girl) it's just a little worrisome .ive actually been doing better the past two weeks .im finally trying not to worry and just embrace this experience I've Waited so long for .there is just a lot of changes that are scary.every ultrasound I had was a miracle .i just expected to see a big empty sac each Time. I' almost still can't really believe it actually happened to me .seeing the baby is so exciting .but sometimes I feel like I'm looking at someone else's screen .not mine .itll be exciting to go next Monday ill be 11.3 and I can see the baby moving really good .

10 years ago

@Waiting...what did you decide to do about Jamberry? I just ordered some to do my nails for my vacation. If you start selling them, I can order from your page next time. I cannot wait to try them! I think they might become my new addiction....well, 2nd to POAS.

User Image

10 years ago

oops.. the double-post gremlins got me.

User Image

10 years ago

@Holly- rofl!! they are quite addicting arent they! i love mine. My toes still look great after almost a month! I'm hoping to get signed up soon. Yea!! You could be my first client! Lol

I know how u feel nicky I had a scan today and when I was looking at the screen all I could think was is this real , is that baby really inside me and every time u worry if something is wrong but I think it's going to be like this even when lo is born

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo