Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9321 - 9330 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Yay hopeful!! How awesome!!

Linda

8 years ago

CD41 - emailed the RE to call in my Provera script.

8 years ago

phat--> Still NADA, huh??

Linda

8 years ago

Nope. Went to pick up my Provera tonight, and the pharmacy said it was never called in. The nurse confirmed she was sending it around 4.

8 years ago

Oh good luck Phat-still no AF, wow how long? Hope you get your provera -x-

8 years ago

Does anyone know much about clomid, i tested pos OPK on day of my period(on gallery), now off and finished clomid course but last 2 days still pos OPK?? confused but will rely on my temp going up for actual ov and BD day? -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pinkster - if you rely on your temp, you will possibly miss your ovulation. People have all kinds of experiences with Clomid - early ovulation, delayed ovulation, etc. I would BD every other day at a minimum, starting now until 2 weeks after you stopped your Clomid. Did you hear back on DH's semen analysis? If it was good, you can BD every day if you feel like it. Clomid can cause false + on ovulation tests sometimes, too, so you basically won't know until your temp rise whether you've ovulated, and your egg only last for about 12 hours after ovulation, so don't wait to get it on!

I'm on CD42 today. The doc sent the Provera via fax and has a confirmation showing it went through, but my pharmacy is overwhelmed right now. The nurse called it in again this morning, so I'll pick it up in a bit.

8 years ago

Ok thank you phat, good luck, oh no no result yet, been 13 days :( -x-

8 years ago

pinkster--> Clomid can cause a false OPK while you're taking it, so wait at least 3-4 days after you finish it to take one. That's pretty common. You temp won't go up until AFTER ovulation, so it's not helpful in planning for it, just confirming it. I agree with Phat; BD every other day until you get a +OPK, and I would BD for the 3 days following it.

phat--> You're such a much better person than I am! I'd have been tossing a HUGE fit about the prescription not being faxed in when they said it should. The ladies that work in doctor's offices get paid enough; they should at least send the damn fax on time!

AFM: Not a whole lot to report. Trying to remember to take the BC when I can; I've only missed a couple days. My son came down with a nasty cold a few days ago, so I've been staying with my Mom (Matt's still at NTC) so I can have some help. I think I'm coming down with it, too. I just downed some DayQuil and hopefully it'll nip it in the bud. Oh! I do have some good news though; my son told me "Love You" for the first time on Valentine's Day!

Linda

8 years ago

Thank you 2frsty, great to hear from you, thats lovely about your son, my kids are my greatest achievement and when they tell you they love you its the one of the best feelings ever
Im gonna contact the hospital about DH sperm sample, 14 days tom and I wanna know wots happened to it
Luck & to all, hoping to hear of some at the end of this month

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo