Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5281 - 5290 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ok will do athena

10 years ago

Ok have posted pic

10 years ago

Mandy that looks positive. Have you tried a different brand?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Going to get a digital then have dr app tomorrow. I think they are just not a good test that is what I got my first bfp on

10 years ago

Holycow Mandy!!!!! This is so confusing!!!!! Cant wait for your appt tomorrow!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Your telling me lol heading out for digital if that is neg I am going with that

10 years ago

Your telling me lol heading out for digital if that is neg I am going with that

10 years ago

Thank you phatgurl, its nice to know I'm not alone! Everyday I wake up with a new symptom. Today I woke up with a headache and I was like, YEAH! Another symptom. Its was on and off all day. I've also been very lightheaded and dizzy. Tonight I feel like my very low pelvic area is tightening. Its hard to explain. I felt a lot of strong fluttering and tugs in the same area. I'm hoping and praying its implantation and nothing else. I should be an expert by now I don't understand it. I do on the other hand have hyperthyroidism. I found out after my 4th child was born and it never returned to normal. It could be what's throwing me off. I still can't help the feeling that there's something different an out this month for sure. Well I wish all the luck in the world to you ladies whether you've already gotten your bfp or are in the process of trying! I will be checking in and will let you know the outcome, thanks again!

10 years ago

Btw mandy67 looks positive for sure. I will check back to see if your digi is the same,

10 years ago

Didnt get a digital I got some frommthe chemist tney say they are same as the dr uses will let you know.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo