Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8081 - 8090 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Temp was up again today so it's official... I ovulated! Thank you so much Astrid!!! I'm even more over joyed that you joined the forum! Lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I am so happy for you Tara. You will have your baby soon, i know that. Have a blessed Sunday!

User Image

9 years ago

That is awesome Tara!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

I'm still in awe. It's so miraculous. It's like a switch just flipped on for my ovaries. I only OV'd 3 times...3 TIMES in the past year. Crazy!

I keep trying to figure out my dpo but I have no idea. My nipples started hurting on thursday and I normally dont get that until a few days after OV. But with the vitex I dont know...and my temp is higher like it is around 5 dpo. I also cannot remember all the days we baby danced. So today I could be 3-5 dpo. Kind of nice being in the dark though.
Sorry if I'm annoying you guys...I'm just so excited!!!!
User Image

Tara, how could you not be excited? I am soooooooo excited for you also :))))))) Now we are both in the TWW... i had my O on Friday (most probably). I just came back from my doctor and he siad i definitely had 2 follies on the right side and both popped so i am mega happy.

Lots of Baby dust to you ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

Tara I am smiling the BIGGEST smile for you :-) I would be ecstatic! YAHHHHHHHH FOR VITEX!!!! Holy cow, I thinkI am just as excited that you ovulated on your own that I get when I do LOL.
Poor DH, I bet that is a happy yet sad feeling. He's lucky to have you by his side!

Well I am not sure what to think about my cycle and ovulation. We were at the deer lease so I didn't temp this weekend but this morning my temps still aren't above 98! He seen one follicle had already ruptured, is it possible I really didn't ovulate? I guess my pre ov temps have been in the 96's so 97's are still higher but I have ALWAYS had 98's post ovulation. Ughhhh I hate this. Who Knows!

On a lighter note, Tara I did check out your FB and I must say... It was AWESOME putting a face to an avatar! LOL

@Astrid, yahhhh for two follies! Now on the TWW. Good Luck.

9 years ago

@xomandy- You little stalker you! Lol...it's okay, I do the same with all you girls . Feel free to friend me...I just cant talk baby stuff on there since my family doesnt know :) Since we're talking faces...are you on the left or right of your forum profile pic? I've always been curious lol. Not gonna lie, my first reaction to you looking at my fb pic was, "oh dear god I hope I didnt scare her off!"
That sucks that your temps are playing with you. Surprised you havent snapped your thermometer like a twig yet. Are you going to get your 7dpo progesterone draw? Yay 2 follies!!!!!!!! Come on bfps! I'm already thinking of when to test lol. I could be about 10 dpo of friday but then again I just want to wait to see if af shows.

Tara I am on the right, my daughter is on the left. We do not talk baby stuff on mine either. My family knows we are trying but they think we are just trying naturally. Except my sister, which knows EVERYTHING :-) Lol at scaring me off, no way! I enjoyed being able to somewhat get a feel for your personality outside of TTC! You really seem down to Earth and awesome! My temp this morning still wasn't above the 98 so yes I am requesting my 7DPO lab work just for peace of mind. At this point I can't do anything about it but at least I will know. I would wait till at least Monday if you can ;-) We all hate to see stark white tests! I would rather AF just show then get a BFN.. I am truly praying for you this month!

9 years ago

@xomandy -Awe thank you hun! And may I say that you are beautiful . What dpo are you know?

Not sure what's up here...starting to spot already. I'm only like 6-7dpo .
My nipples still hurt, I'm exhausted and I'm on progesterone. Why is my LP going bonkers?

@Tara - are you sure it is spotting or could it be IB? hoping for the second ... however, inositol has absolutely no influence on the LP. It is Kind of weird to get your period at 7 dpo while you are on progesterone... i hope it is IB.

I am 5 dpo today and the last 2 nights i had the best sleep i can remember... may be because of the massages i've been receiving lately. I am going to a Thai Girl for Relaxation massage. No happy end though :))))))
I am debating with myself whethear i should start acupuncture or not.

Wish you ladies a great day and lots of Baby dust!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo