Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8491 - 8500 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Jace --> Have you talked with Jace about it? I know there's not a lot that he'll understand at this point, but maybe if he understands even a little bit, it'll be some comfort for you. That you won't feel so much like you have to hide it completely??

Well, today was baby boy's 2nd birthday! He was such a good boy today, too!! Daddy and I took him and the grandparents for lunch in Lampasas, to a little drive in burger joint called Storm's. A little history: While Elvis Presley was in the Army, he was stationed at Fort Hood, TX. During his off time, he was recording records at a recording studio in Austin. He was only getting regular Army pay, so he couldn't afford it on his base salary. He moonlighted at Storm's as a way to supplement his military pay and afford the studio time. Went to Walmart, picked up a few things for John's party tomorrow, and came home. I can't believe it's been 2 years.....

Linda

8 years ago

Hey! First time I've ever commented on here but I stalk these pages all the time lol. I am definitely driving myself crazy ???? any little symptom I'm convinced I'm pregnant haha I'm roughly between 8-10 dpo not quite sure tbh just hope I get my bfp soon and all you lovely ladies xxx

8 years ago

2Frsty, I'm glad your son had a great birthday ..
As far as talking to Jace about it I have no idea what to say to him. He was so excited to be a big brother, he still comes up to snuggle with me & pats & kisses my belly talking to it. Kills me, but I don't know how to tell him. He's really smart for his age & understands a lot, I just can't find the right words.

8 years ago

Jayce's, how are you? I am praying for you to be ok... kisses from over the seas!

Tara, i miss u...

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you Astrid. .. a lot of pain today. Just wishing it was Thursday already, can't handle feeling like this til then. If I could live in the hot bath all day I could make it but definitely not having a 2 yr old to chase. So thankful with the amount of help I've had over the weekend .. holiday's over so back to work for them tomorrow. Praying this eases up so I can make it til the d&c on Thursday.
thanks for all the prayers, please keep them going .. its going to be a long process.

8 years ago

I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this. Still no bleeding??

Linda

8 years ago

No, not any bleeding yet.. just really bad constant cramps & the on & off sharp pains. And it feels like my lower back is on fire.

8 years ago

Hello ladies,

I haven't been on for a while. Jess, I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. I don't really know what to say and I know that words don't provide a whole lot of comfort. I'd just like to say that we're here for you in your time of need even though we're not physically around each other. I feel so bad talking about my pregnancy, but I love sharing my updates with you ladies. I hope your pain physically comes to an end soon, but i know that you'll struggle with the emotional pain. Don't ever feel like you've failed your son in any way. None of this is your fault and everything happens for a reason. I'm a firm believer in that. As crappy as some things are, I still believe it. I wish there was more I could do to help.

8 years ago

enbutler --> Very well put. I couldn't agree more.

AFM: Well, I said I wasn't going to TTC this cycle, but after I started having a few tiny cramps I checked FF and sure enough - today is supposed to be the day before O! I went and POAS with one of the last 2 Advanced Digital OPKs that I had and I got a low reading. I think that's inaccurate, since it was the first test I'd used and I think it was using that test as a baseline. Because when I ejected the test stick, it looked like this:

User Image

That's what every "PEAK" test strip I've ever gotten has looked like. I've got one more I'm going to use tonight before I head to bed, but my cramps have ramped up nicely. So I'm going with late tonight/tomorrow as O day, then it's back into the TWW for me!

DH and I have been BD-ing every other day to let his volume build up. Last night I propped my legs up above our headboard for 15 minutes!

User Image

Linda

8 years ago

Good luck, 2Frsty!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo