Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9831 - 9840 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara that is crazy and awesome all at the same time!!! Good for him for taking the time to do what is right, and it does seem to be that crack heads always end up with babies! So if nothing else came out of him dating one, he at least got his son :-)
Thyroid issues run like crazy in my family too. My Dad and most of my Aunts suffer from it, luckily none of the kids have so far but I do get mine checked routinely. My sister in law has issues with hers as well, good thing is as long as you take the meds you will be good. Within weeks of stopping hers due to financial issues she could tell a difference, it's crazy.
Heat, what heat????? How hot is it there?? It's been in the three digits here for SIX days in a row for a feel like temp in the three digits for almost two weeks straight!!! I go from a building to my car, that's it! Lol I HATE the heat.

Phat, I know we talked direct already so big big hugs love! You know I am here if you need anything :-) If you haven't read Bloom by Kelle Hampton, please do. Life changer for me! I always wandered what I would do if I was told what you were told, it was one of my biggest fears when starting this process 4 years ago but after reading that book in 2013, I knew without a doubt my life would be changed forever and I would welcome my bundle with open arms. Some people can't and that is perfectly okay, and I was once that woman that said no and that is perfectly okay. I will never ever place judgement on anyone regarding their own personal decision when placed with it. :-) If you haven't already, follow this blog. PLEASE! Here is a link to Nellas Birth Story!
http://kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html

7 years ago

No, lisserb. I'll look her up.

Mandy - thank you!

7 years ago

Here is the link to her Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/madelinesmodelling/

You'll have to just copy and paste it, I guess links aren't allowed.

I've been following her for over a year.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

7 years ago

Oh how I've missed this post!! I'm finally ready to get back in the crazy world of TTC

I've thought about you ladies often while I was away...excited to play catch up on all of the posts I've missed

7 years ago

Baby Dreams - welcome back!

7 years ago

Thank you Phatgurl

7 years ago

Hello ladies .... Hoping for some insight ...driving myself mad.....

We weren't TTC, but DH & I DTD on CD 11, which was 2days before I saw EWCM on CD 13.

I always have just 1day of EWCM & then the next day, & within the following 2days, CM will be off white become a lotion texture & dry out. Therefore, I always assumed I O on the day I have EWCM, & sometimes I can even feel the O cramps on this day. My CM the day we DTD was thick/lotion texture & white.

I'm not on any type of BC & haven't been for years. I am 26 & have regular 27 day cycles.

How likely is it that his soldiers lived long enough to meet & fertilize my egg? Given it was before I saw EWCM, but I'm pretty sure I O that day since I always only have 1day of EWCM.

Everything I have looked up online said that we DTD during my FW but I'm still concerned bc it was before the EWCM. I'm new to all this, but am obsessing since I am 6 DPO & in the TWW. Only symptoms are gas and tender/slightly sowllen gums. Is it still possible that I conceived or no?

7 years ago

As of this morning's OB appointment, our daughter's heart was no longer beating, and she was still. I go in later this week to deliver her. Thank you all for your support through the years. This was our final attempt, and I will likely leave the forum at this point for my mental well being. I wish you all the best of luck for happy and healthy babies very soon. Thank you again for everything.

Love,
Amy

7 years ago

Oh Amy! Oh my goodness. I am so terribly sorry. :(

Sending you love and peace. Hugs!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

7 years ago

My last post, ladies. Our daughter was born sleeping last night. I had 18 hours of unmedicated labor, then they gave me pitocin for an hour to try to get the placenta to release, but it didn't, so I had a D&C. I should be released to go home today. We named her Hope. She weighed 1.1oz and was 4.5" long. She was born at 5:47pm on 08/25/16. A mortuary is picking her up and will perform cremation services for us. We plan to bury her ashes on family land under a tree or in a flower garden planted in her memory.

I wish you all well and love you.

Amy

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo