Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7621 - 7630 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

At certain times, I wish my family new about our struggles with ttc. But then there are other times when I'm so happy I've kept my mouth shut . One of my friends that knows we've been ttc, just messaged me saying I should just stop trying and it'll happen. SMH! I can only imagine what it'd be like if my whole family knew.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@sugaarplum- I'm here if you need to talk honey. You can yell, scream, curse, throw an emotionally induced tantrum....I dont care....I'm here for you :). Feel free to message me privately as well. Just want you to know I'm thinking about you daily...

I had my baby at 39 weeks and one day on Monday! I had a terrifying c section experience but he is worth it! 7 lbs 6 ounces of perfection. His name is Hennessy Ruger D.
User Image

9 years ago

Here's a link to his picture on CMP

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-babyphotos_entry.php?u=19104&babyphotoid=753

9 years ago

Congrats Memph!! He's so cute!!!!

Oh!!!! He is so sweet! Congratulations!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you! I still stalk these boards every so often. Thank you ladies for helping me during my TTC journey! I have my fingers crossed that everyone here gets their bfp soon!!

9 years ago

Well ladies, tomorrow is the big day for my surgery. I'm nervous as hell but still going forward. I want answers and hopefully an understanding. I will try to pop back on in a day or two to give an update as to what Doc found. But here is the run down of what is going to happen.

They will inflate my abdomen with gas to give a better view. There will be a camera inserted through my belly button and two instruments on either side of my abdomen. They will go in and look at surrounding organs and then at the reproductive organs. If they see any endometriosis, they will try to remove what they can. But the target is to locate the source of my pain and discomfort. It will take about 2 hours. And I have to take a week off from work as there will be a little residual gas left in there no matter how hard they try to get it out and that is what they say is the most uncomfortable part of the healing process. I will basically be a human level lol.

So on that note, I wish you all a lovely week and hope that we get some more good news in here on the tail of Memph's beautiful little boy!

User Image

9 years ago

@EB- Praying for answers, perfect surgery, and a speedy recovery hun! And human level is a GREAT description LOL

I'm thinking about you EB!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo