Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5421 - 5430 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Yeah you'll probably get more than enough information on google. And thank you, I wish you were able to test too, but yes definitely next time!

10 years ago

The cheap tests I have are 25 mIu and the cleRblue digital are 40 mIu. No wonder I get lines on one but nothing on the other. So they are nowhere near as sensitive.

10 years ago

I am excited to test tomorrow and to see everyones post.. i hope every one gets all month long.. wouldnt that be cool if this was everyones month.
Am i strange or does everyone pretty much all ready have their birth plans, or at least know how they will birth?

10 years ago

Feeling so overwhelmed and jittery. Started this morning when I woke up 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave. Just feels like I'm rushing all day long but I feel shaky and really really emotional. Like I could burst out in tears cause there is a crumb on the kitchen floor sort of emotional! Have my nephew til after 8 tonight and he's being very crabby and I came home to cat puke on the carpet that is now stained and my carpet cleaner isnt doing the trick. Feel like my cat is not eating like he should be and I'm just a ball of AHHHH!!!

I need PEACE!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara I know how you feel I actually did cry earlier, I'm just so emotional. I am questioning whether I ovulated though I know my chart confirms it. I feel like I'm going crazy. I got chick fils for supper because it's my favorite and I needed comfort.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Morning ladies,
firstly I would like to say I am sorry I was the first to post to catchwin and it seemed to have esculated from that. I am not however sorry about what I said.
I really have liked being on this forum so many lovely ladies and we are all different. But all the same in needing support and getting advice.

just1more - not sure I you have read my posts. I had what seemed to be implantation spotting then I had a pos hpt, was 5 days late then af and a neg hpt. So from time of the af I would be cd 9. I do have a tendency to O early
it is clear stringy like egg white with tinge of very light brown.

Yes will be staying away from forelife hpt ( the h should stand for heartbreak )

10 years ago

Praying4#2 I am too! Its 7:30pm where I'm at so almost time to go to bed. I have to just put my kids to bed first. Hopefully they're all fast asleep by 9:30. My older son is sick so he will pass out before the rest and my almost 5 year old daughter seems like she's getting sick her little eyes are glassy and red. Poor baby she's exhausted. That leaves 2, they'll be asleep by 10 the latest. I am sooooo drained i got. Absolutey no sleep last night, maybe an hour at the most. I did major cleaning today so I'm a bit overworked today. Before I test tomorrow I wanna have my kids on the bus. So I'll have to hold it and not drink anything till 7am. Before I test I like to make sure I'm alone cause I hate being bothered when I'm in the middle of it. My son will be staying home tomorrow, he's had a fever of 102 for the past 2 days. I'm not too concerned with him being home he should be sleeping since he's not feeling well. Omg I'm just rambling cause I can't get any of this out of my mind. You would think I'm planning a huge trip out of the country for a month lol. I'm very ocd when it comes to testing, everything has to be quiet and perfect. I'm kinda coo coo for cocoa puffs I know lol! When do you plan on testing tomorrow? Actually maybe I should ask you where your located? I'm so excited for tomorrow morning and I don't care if its the slightest line as long as I see something I'll be happy!

10 years ago

Just1more you are an hour ahead of me. I'm in Tennessee. I will probably test around 6:30. But it will depend on when dh leaves for work.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena how about you, where are you located? I'm in South Carolina in the US so its about 7:45pm here now. Are you still excited about testing? I read your post from before. I have those days too. Sometimes I feel I know for a fact I'm preggo and then there's days where I feel this will not be my month. I think its natural and maybe its a way for you to protect yourself from becoming disappointed if its a bfn and you don't even notice it. Well, I am praying very hard tonight that we get our bfp. If it doesn't happen tan it just wasn't meant to happen this month. The unborn baby just refuses to have a birthday in june and would rather be born sometime in july. That's a sweet way to put it. Wow I really surprise myself sometimes lol! All I know is it'll happen for me when god feels the time is right. If he feels this month is the wrong time then so be it. God has his reasons and he works in mysterious ways! I believe this to be true for all of us!

10 years ago

Tar a awww I'm sorry your having a difficult time today. Having days like those.are the worst. I hope things are better for you tomorrow! Did you decide if your gonna test tomorrow with us? If not I completely understand. I'll keep you in my prayers tonight as well. God is good and I'm sure he's got wonderful things in store for you. Everything your experiencing seem like pregnancy symptoms to me. But from what I think I can remember you had problems with your progesterone levels right? Do you think that's what's causing all your symptoms?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo