Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6061 - 6070 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara I'm so sorry. Maybe you could try herbal things. A lot of people with pcos have had success with herbal remedies. Also I'm trying out the babi brand of lh and hcg this cycle to see if they are better than wondfo. I def got them cheaper than wondfo. I ordered 10 midstream tests for $7 too. I also got some progesterone cream too. I started rhodiola yesterday, it's supposed to help with stress and level out your hormones. People have had success ttc with it even with pcos. They said it regulated their periods and gave a stronger ovulation. I figured it was worth a shot.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Keep me updated on it athena. Are you doing more clomid or taking a break this round?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm going to do more Clomid but I have to wait til it gets here. I didn't want to order it and be pregnant and not need it so I just waited til af got here so I think it took 2-3 weeks last time so I'm just in limbo til then. My luck will be I ovulate on my own with this stuff and get pregnant and not need the Clomid lol.

I've only taken it for one day, this my second but my mood is better and I feel like I have more energy.

10 years ago

Tara - I do see lines on both, though, and the ic looks darker than yesterday.

10 years ago

I wanted to add I think my hormones are getting better. My temps over the past six months or so have gone up they were low 96s and now they are in the mid 96s

10 years ago

Tara, I see a darker line on today's IC. It looks pretty pink to me. Hang in there.

This was my test on an IC at 13dpo.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=169617

Two days later my beta was 230, and the test had gotten only a bit darker. I'd try testing with a FRER before you consider yourself out.

FX and sending baby dust!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Well so far today, I've had 3 emotional breakdowns. One after testing. One after accidentally scratching a christmas gift for my sister (framed painting I did with my nephew). I was so aggravated I hit a pair of kitchen tongs so hard on my cutting board that I put a cut in it. And the 3rd was after I burnt my thumb on a cookie sheet. Told dh to commit me. I'm a ball of emotions and rage. Please tell me I'm not the only one that has gone thru this anger phase?

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara I was an emotional wreck on Saturday angry at my whole situation so I know exactly how you feel. On my birthday of all days af starts early. I'm just kind of going with the flow this cycle, drinking my fertilitea and rhodiola and dh got fertilaid. I ordered progesterone. If I don't ov I have Clomid coming but I'm kind of hoping I ov without it this cycle.

10 years ago

Hi All! This week is almost over. Yay!!!!

@Waiting, don't get discouraged just yet. You're not out until AF shows and your symptoms are very promising. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

@Athena, what's in the fertility tea and where do you get it? Best of luck to you this cycle.

AFM, we had our first visit with the fertility doctor today and although it wasn't terribly disappointing I think we have a tough battle ahead of us. Because I'm mid-cycle there wasn't much he could do as far as checking my hormones but he did take a ton of blood to check for genetic defects, etc. He also did a transvaginal ultrasound and apparently my ovary reserve is low, which means that I probably won't be a candidate for IVF. Anyway, DH is dropping his sperm tomorrow morning for the semen analysis and I'm supposed to call him once I get a positive OPK so he can do the next set of tests. All in all, at least we are now on our way to getting some answers.

Baby dust to all!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

http://www.fertilitea.com

This is the website. I ordered mine from amazon but you may find it cheaper on ebay. If you have trouble ovulating or irregular cycles it can help with that.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo