Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2791 - 2800 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ohhhh yea it is way to early to say your test is correct!!!! Test again in 2 days, only DO NOT keep us waiting so long ;-) Lol
I'm not giving up, I'm going to move forward full speed ahead and make next month MY month!

11 years ago

BAHHAAHAHAHA! I'm sorry!!!!!! I was up late! When I told dh it was negative he pulled me onto his lap and just held me. He felt so bad. I think he needed the hug more than me! I kept trying to get up so I could update you guys but he said I wasnt allowed to til he was done hugging me. lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Awhhhh my poor husband just laid in bed staring at the ceiling saying "No way love, are you kidding!?" Then we snuggled for a bit and got up cause I was WIDE awake at this point. Lol

Your hubby sounds like he definitely needed a hug too.

11 years ago

Tara - I see the outline of the + line which normally doesn't show on my Wondfo's. When it has it was a couple hours later & looked different. I hope it's the beginning of your BFP. I would test later today, tomorrow morning, tomorrow afternoon, the next day, the next day. You know me! But seriously, at least this afternoon after a hold of 3 hours or more test again. I always got stronger positives with my smu or tmu with my pregnancies.

11 years ago

@phat- I told dh that since I had so many wondfos that I'd test like Phat does! ROFL!

Now you just need a bracelet that says HWPT. How would Phat test?

11 years ago

Well...I'm officially losing it . I looked at my test after 5 minutes, took the pics, taped them to paper and hung them in my bathroom cabinet for further review. I just went back 2 hours later and staring at me through the yellow tinged stick....pink!

I'm not counting it as a faint positive or an evap...I'm counting it as a 'WTH does that mean?' line. I'll test again about 5.

Okay ladies, I need some input on what to do to increase the chances... I haven't done anything other than track my BBT cause my cycles are ALWAYS 29-30 days. I usually ovulate around day 17. I started taking Fertilaid February 1st and I have noticed that I have tons of energy now. All suggestions will be appreciated! I start Monday :-)

11 years ago

@xomandy- oh hun...if we knew the answer to your question...we'd all be pregnant now. If you havent done opks...you should purchase some wondfo's on amazon for cheap. That way you'll know when you surge. Just google how to use them.

Havent tested yet. Had to make an emergency bathroom trip back at 3 so I had to restart my hold and now I'm holding it to at least 6:30. I'm so exhausted today. Hard to determine what cramps are what cause my stomach is really messed up from fast food last night. It's weird how around the same time every evening, it feels like I have a rock in my stomach and makes me feel sick. I have to admit...I am upset that I didnt get a bfp today. I was really looking forward to a weekend of celebrating with dh.

I meant like teas, vitamins, I've heard people talk about robitussin, etc... I know there is no miracle anything or we would all be on this forum ;-)
Good Luck on testing!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo