Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1381 - 1390 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well the witch finally showed her ugly face. But I am honestly glad to at least be able to start a new cycle. My boobs are seriously hurting though. I am not sure what is up but they NEVER hurt!

User Image

11 years ago

@kcordell- My boobs dont hurt every cycle. But it's usually when I know my hormones are out of wack...for ex: they were killing me at the end of my 112 day cycle . So, I'm not surprised they are bugging you this time around post CP. Sorry came but I know the relief of being on CD1 again. It's sucks not getting a bfp but you feel a bit more like yourself again...at least until O time. lol

Hi CutiePieMom!!!! Of course you can come. I love meeting fellow future mommies that have been following the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your mc's though. Wishing you the best of luck this cycle and plentiful symptoms !

@athena-with as long as you've gone without AF, your pipes are probably pretty backed up (or as my dr put it..."you're nasty up in there" , then you'll probably spot during your provera and the normal flow will come when you withdraw from it. Since you're already spotting you can take the provera for a couple more days (5 total) and I'm 100% sure you're wicked from the east (my name for provera AF) will follow closely behind on her broom.
I know the pain that you're going thru though. After a 112 day cycle of wondering if I was pregnant, getting tons of bfns and feeling down right crazy...it'll feel good to get the bat cave cleaned out and start over fresh.

@sowell- Cant wait to hear an update!

Oh Kcordell- AFM...I'm taking prenatals w/dha&folic, cinnamon (to regulate my insulin for better chance to O with PCOS and for weight loss) and I was drinking Fertilitea. I loved the tea but I knew it wouldnt help unless I worked on my weightloss. So I havent had it in a couple months...but plus side....TODAY, I'm 21 pounds less than I was when I started the forum!!! YAY!

Yesterday was....InTeReStInG ! I didnt want to miss a day of testing LH. I had been skipping testing on Sundays because I was at my parents' house for our family sunday get togethers and I didnt want anyone to know what I was up to. But I realized that I cant be skipping a day. So...I snuck a cup and a LH strip into the bathroom and hid it in the back of the towel drawer under the hand towels. Then at 5:30, I said, "Uh Oh...I'm gonna mess my pants! " and I ran to the bathroom. So I pretended like I was having explosive diarrhea for the next 7 minutes. Peed, dipped, and waited. Happy results! Not positive but I'm on the upswing again. So hopefully today when I test...it'll be darker. CD 13...getting to that uneasy point of cycle. To O or not to O...that is the question. I WANT A YES ANSWER!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Trying to read and catch up on everything that happene over the weekend.

@Kc...sorry you didn't get your . I was sure this was your month!

@sowell... for you!

@Phat...missed you girl!

AFM - I have been temping and Fertility Friend says I Ovulated on Friday...whew! I may have cut it really close, so my fingers are crossed. Now...time for the waiting game.

I have some 25miu dip strips (from early pregnancy tests.com) and today I ordered 50 early results wondfos from Ebay, so I can test to my hearts content begining next Monday...if I can hold out that long. If I can, I will be 10dpo, which is probably about the right time to start testing...unlike the 4 and 5dpo that I typically do and by 10dpo, I am a wreck.

User Image

11 years ago

Keep holding on Holly!!!! Glad you caught your O! It's weird how testing calms you. Being able to test with opk has a weird calming effect on me....Wait a minute, I just realized, opks and hpts are like crazy pills for us! LOL

Opk this evening looked good. Darker than yesterday getting close to even color with my one from CD 9. to me!!!!

i added my 1st pic of test today but i think i got line eye so i think its neg but go have a look tell me what u think ladies

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy- I see something but cant tell if it's an indent or not

Hmm..just venting here but sex has been very bad the past 2 days! . Sunday night my sciatica was hurting thru out it and I had to make dh change positions. Last night was painful. I was dry and dh didnt have much patience. He got a little rough and "split" some sensitive tissue down there. Once I was good to go, I was very sore externally during . And it felt like he was punching my cervix.

Has anyone ever been happy when the finally ended?

i know how u felt tara few years ago it hurt like hell i ended up seeing a gyno but problem fixed its self in the end but i hated sex i just wanted it over with .

as for my test will just have to see what tomorrows test will be like tho i have looked at the test 100s of time and im 50/50

User Image

11 years ago

I think if I hadnt been so tired the past couple nights that I'd be more in the babymaking mood. Being tired = less turned on = dryness!
Sometimes I think my cervix is lower than usual...like last night when it hurt. I was in the usual legs behind my head position (sorry TMI) and normally it doesnt bug me but last night it was like he was trying to seige my castle! Felt like my cervix was right THERE! What does that mean?

Warning this may sound very wrong.....

I think I'm going to start fingering myself!!!

http://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/ht/cervixovulation.htm

Answered my own question:
"Sometimes during penetration, a penis or other object inserted in a vagina does hit the cervix. This may be an indication that the woman is not physiologically aroused enough; when she is more aroused, her vagina will elongate and her cervix, the neck of the uterus, will lift up and move out of the way."

Very interesting ! Asked dh just now if he could feel my cervix last night.
Dh: Was I that deep?
Me: Did you feel like you were hitting a dead end?
Dh: LOL, I bet I was cause I was feeling a dead end!
He felt really bad.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo