Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8581 - 8590 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls,
Hopefully the change in seasons brings us all change for the better!

2Firsty, ha, don't you know man colds are very serious, lol? But why the delay with your son until July?

Mandy, omg, I am so mad at your doc. What is the matter with these people? I would be crying too. They make a stressful process so much worse. I was thinking of leaving mine too. But it is so hard to decide. I have my next appt Monday already and will have to decide what to do next cycle if this IUI didn't work - it seems like I am always waiting an unbearable length of time or making impossible decisions with no time to think!! Good luck with the floors. I love Travertine.

Phat - Thank you!!

Jess - still praying for you, girl. Hang in there. Car trouble, too. It sucks. Hope everything calms down soon.

Miss Dani - Good health to you!!!

8 years ago

Thank you all for the amazing support .. I'm trying so hard but I don't even know who I'm trying to convince that I'm ok. I tell everyone I'm fine & that things are getting better, but I think I'm really just trying to convince myself that I am. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I pretend I'm ok cuz I'm tired of telling the truth & being 'Debbie downer ' - I just can't fight it. I'm so depressed & struggling to find my way. I don't know what I can do. I've tried desperately to think positive & that it'll eventually work out, I'm so tired. I have zero energy, no want to do anything, can't eat, can't sleep. I wish there was an answer. Wish I could ask what to do & someone know & tell me here this is what you need to do. And I'm sorry, I down mean to keep bringing the rain, it just helps me to vent & get things off my chest. I'm so tired of pretending.

8 years ago

@missdani- yikes! How many weeks are you now?

@xomandy- I had a bad feeling when we hadnt heard from you. I so badly wanted this for you this cycle. I cant believe they did it with your lining so thin. I hope you get a refund for their negligence. Pardon my french but you're stuck in a shit storm right now arent you? I'm sorry love. After all the failed iui's and some of the issues...I'd have a consult with another doctor. At least just to discuss things.

@frsty- My husband has only big sick like 3 times since I've known him. In 10 years, only 2 colds and bronchitis. That's pretty good since I'm always catching something from my sister's family. Her dh is a walking petry dish.
I hope you're able to get an early appointment for your little one.

@latetothegame- how are you doing sweetie?

@jacesmama- you vent all you need to honey. No one should expect you to bounce back quickly. It can take months or more to feel normal again for some people and it isnt something that can be fast forwarded. Does your church or one near you have a grief share group that can help you work through your feelings? We're always here for you love and feel free to be completely yourself...whether it's angry, mad, sad, crying and covered in snot. Many of us know exactly how you are feeling, so you dont have to pretend sweetheart. We love you no matter what .

Being on my period right now is affecting me. Everytime I go into the hall bathroom and see blood, I have flashbacks. I just sorta have to take a deep breath and keep going. I'm cd4 today and able to calculate my treated cycle...and I'm freaking out. My next cycle will start on Oct 24th and then I'll start femara on the 26th and injectables on Halloween. Sounded lovely until looked further into the cycle. We'd know the outcome about a week before thanksgiving. However, cause of my history, my mind goes to dark places. And since I usually m/c about 5 weeks, that means it would happen on thanksgiving. I just see myself crying while basting a turkey . Dh is telling me to relax cause this time we're on bloodthinners and immune suppressants so our chances of a good pregnancy are increased. I cant help but to feel panicky .
On a better note...thanks to an awesome friend sending us a gift towards our baby fund, we now have enough money for our treated cycle plus extra for my bloodthinners!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm also getting a book from the library in a couple days that I'm excited about it. It's a daily devotional for women going through infertility and/or miscarriage. Hoping it gives me the extra boost in spiritual and emotional strength to go thru treatments again.

8 years ago • Post starter

Jace's - that's normal. I do recommend you speak to someone who can understand and help you process your loss. It's so hard when you have all of your daily responsibilities on top of the loss. Making time for yourself is essential. Please, always share here. No one is going to consider you a downer. <3

Tara - I know you've had losses around those same times of year as this. Try not to let it overwhelm you, and think as positively as possible. I really hope the book helps you.

I'm on 3dpo and waiting. DH and I only had sex twice in the week leading up to my O with the last time being 2 days before it. I'm not overly hopeful, but it won't keep me from being crazy, I'm sure.

To everyone else, good luck wherever you are in your journey!

8 years ago

Tara, I am going to get a second opinion, I called my Dr on Friday and emailed them and still haven't heard back. What if I did want to do a treated cycle this cycle???? I wouldn't of been able to, THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK! I'm glad you are moving forward, try not to let it worry you. However I totally understand your concerns. I will say a prayer for you!

Jessica how are you??? Has the bleeding gotten any better. You know we are here for you. I know it's hard but if you have anyone you can break down to, that may be just what you need. To just tell someone and let it all out. I wish I could hug you!

Phat, Fingers crossed for you this cycle!!!

So to my to my floors fiasco, disaster! ALL of the travertine has to come up because the installer ruined it. He went out after we specifically told them NOT to finish the travertine until we met with the owner. We get home Monday to meet him, walk in and the shit is FINISHED!!! You wanna talk about an irate woman.. My husband just turned around and immediately walked out, he knew where that situation was headed. I flipped out! I knew they were ruined and the guy tried telling me they weren't. Needless to say I was right, they called yesterday to inform us that they will be out today to tear it all out and start over. I'm terrified cause we leave tomorrow for Colorado and will not be here but you can rest assure I will be getting pictures of the process to make sure it is correct. My wood floors however, look AMAZING!!! I am already dreading the bathroom remodel we plan for next year LOL. That is how awful this has been for me!

8 years ago

Mandy - both your doc & your floors sound so stressful!

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope you're all still doing well. Wanted to check in and see how everyone's progressing.

Mandy your floors fiasco is awful! Ugh! What are you coming to CO for? I live in CO!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Miss Dani - hello! I'm on 8dpo & so far no symptoms at all. How are you?

8 years ago

MissDani, we go there a few times a year. We LOVE it there!!! We went to Elk Fest in Estes Park this weekend :-)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo