Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm also getting a backache. I'm a massage therapist so I know my body and the ache is lower, closer to my sacrum. I notice it's hurting more as the cramping increases. Hopefully it's just all those little ligaments/tendons preparing my uterus. I never got backaches with my period before.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test30824" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />
this was from this morning.

ok I guess that link didnt work. LOl ugh

I'm so tempted to try to sneak out for a few minutes and run to the store and test except I'm still pretty sure that AF is just f*ck*ng with me. I've been lightheaded all day which I usually only get after I start so of course the first thing that happens is I suddently get all hopeful again. I'm pretty sure AF is cackling madly at my constant mood swings.

God I need a nap and a hpt that will show two lines. But I'm pretty I'm not going to get either.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Dont cry, you'll make me cry!

I heard this song on the radio yesterday and it made me feel so much better despite being frustrated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcC_NUkk_-M

I thought it was only me going insane! When I got pregnant the first time my husband and I were not even trying and now that I had a miscarriage and am 36 and didn't get pregnant right away I AM OBSESSING!! Doing the same things as all of you...checking the charts...reading everything I can get my hands on about pregnancy...etc. When did my life come to this? :(

11 years ago

Okay so on my way home I was going to stop and get a test but I swear I thought I was starting so just went straight home. Of course I haven't started and now I've realized I'm officially two days late for my period. Crazy hope begins!!

Now I want to run out and get a test but I'm making myself wait and give AF tonight to get started (cause seriously I still feel as if I'm going to start any moment now). If still no show in the morning I will get a test on the way to work. I can't handle the suspense any longer than that.

That's a good idea right?

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Omg I'm literally having that exact conversation with myself every second, including the happy dances, followed by the sad faces. I'm going nuts.

User Image

11 years ago

OMG Marielle!!!! This is so suspenseful! (I think that's a word lol). I say test tomorrow! I really want to test again too but I'm going to try my best to wait. I've been having the same cramping all day long!
However I did get my mind off my symptoms for a while. I went to my in-laws and caught a snake out of my MIL's fish pond, but then an hour later I was sitting in a private lamaze class. My sister is 36 wks pregnant and her friend gave her a private class in her home and since I'll be in the delivery room I got to participate. And I tell you what...it is very difficult not to think about the possible baby inside you while pretending to breathe thru a contraction. The class was fun....like partylight/tupperware but with placentas and babies. HA!
@jjerome-I'm sorry about your mc but I'm happy you're giving it another go! I havent charted yet...just staring at the calendar a lot. But I know what you mean, I cant get enough of staring at forums/baby websites. The hpt gallery on this sight is a guilty pleasure of mine now. I can flip thru test images for an hour. LOL

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo