Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Good luck testing today waitingonmymiracle! If you don't get AF and you get a BFN, then test again tomorrow... :-)

Holy crap Marielle 26 days!!! I would have gone to the doctor way before that... and I thought I was only crazy at 11 DPO! haha

As of right now no AF, but I honestly feel like she's screwing we me... I'm still technically spotting (looks more like discharge - TMI Sorry). So at this point I'm crossing everything I got that she stays away.
I was going to test today, but just to be sure I actually am late and that I don't get a false negative... so I'm planning on testing tomorrow after my hubby goes to his golf outing... whether I can last that long or not is the real issue. ha!

Good luck staying sane today ladies!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

Well, the fat lady has sung and the power of positive thinking isn't so powerful. AF has decided to finally stop screwing with me and has started this morning. yayy?

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

I'm so sorry Marielle! Stupid mind messin AF! So flippin annoying. Please dont disappear! Keep us updated.

Tested this morning..I think I'm going to rename the shadow line. What do you think of "the hopefully line"? lol. I've never gotten an evap line and the past days when I've held up the hpt to the light, I dont see anything besides white where their should be pink. But this morning, I saw something...a hopefully line. As always, it's hard to capture on camera but it definitely made me do a double take. It's there when it's not up to the light too. But I'm not getting my hopes up until I see a faint line at least lol. My hubby told me to spend a few extra bucks and get an ept. I said no. I dont want to waste money for no reason.

However, when I went to the dentist today I told them to hold off on the xrays til I know for sure. The entire office started freaking out...they've been taking care of my husband's teeth since he was 2. So needless to say, they were all very very excited about us ttc. One girl said, "You know what they're doing everynight!". Then his dentist said, "Oh no, not little Eric" It was hilarous! So, in a nutshell...still waiting. Scared about Sunday (I'll get you my pretty and your little egg too!"

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Yayy!! I'm so excited for you. I really hope that line gets nice and dark. Good Luck!

I'll try not to disappear. Definitely going to keep trying so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully, AF will stop messing with my head in the future.

11 years ago

Now that your AF is here, hopefully your week will go by really fast and you can get jiggy with it again!
I know your username...I'll hunt you down and message you lol

11 years ago

ohh... that's exciting waitingonmymiracle !! I'm crossing my fingers that your "hopefully line" gets all sorts of dark!! Let us know!

Marielle, I'm sorry AF is such a B*tch... hopefully she goes away for good next month! I agree with PP don't disappear... it's good to see someone else thinks AF is evil and plotting their demise.

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

I think the cashier at Dollar Tree is tired of seeing me. lol. I had to get some pantyliners and scrub sponges...and of course more hpts. When I came home I found another test under my sink that I forgot about. So I figured...what the heck! Completely blank besides the ink running! Hoping it was because it was about my 7th potty break of the day and definitely less than an hour of holding my bladder. Trying to decide if I should test tomorrow. Still have the same cramping, felt nauseated today, and tired. And I feel like everytime I turn around my bladder feels full. I bought 3 more tests so I guess I might as well to see if I'm progressing. I really pray I see something. I'm going to feel so stupid if AF comes on Sunday.

lol... so far I've been lucky that there has been a different cashier every time I've gone to the dollar store.

We can start our own club. The "AF made us feel like fools club".

Hope you get

I have discovered the joys of emoticons. I will now annoy everyone with them.

11 years ago

ME TOO! I was waiting for someone to say something about my over use of them. Honestly, I dont think I use them enough!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo