Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1361 - 1370 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I say go for it Holly! Happy to hear you got cleared! Yay for !!!!

Had a latte at noon and started the peepee hold at 1:30. Then 3hr15min later took opk...couldnt hold it any longer. Urine was diluted more than yesterday...possibly from caffeine. So Lh line was lighter than yesterday's test. I want to post my tests but I'm going to test again tomorrow and see if LH rises. Could it be possible that I had a surge on CD 9??? Starting to worry....

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara - cement truck - hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Holly - hope you didn't miss your O.

No BD for me this cycle, so no chance for baby. Trying to see if my symptomsare different this cycle so I'all be less likely to psych myself into thinking I'm pregnant when I'm not.

11 years ago

Long time no see Phat! Missed you! Glad I got you to laugh . Sorry no BD though .

Starting to obsess over opks and I'm only CD 10! Constantly reading wondfo reviews and looking at pictures. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Close to 2hrs into pee hold...2 to go!

Just posted my opks from past few days. Tell me what you think!

LH has never been this high out of the gate and my doctor said my lh was low 2wks ago when I had my bloodtest (LH 10). Do you think I surged really early or just LH bouncing around? The 2nd one was a diluted sample and then boom 4 hours later I had a dark line. CD 10 was 3hr wait but looked diluted and today was 4hr hold and urine was very concentrated.

I know I'm obsessing when this is my 4th post in a row. Mine and Dh's jaws are on the floor right now. It's been a while since I looked at my old images. If you get a chance to....take a look at my old opk images and compare them to my most recent one. Is it just us or is there a definite difference in the amount of LH in my system? I'm getting stonger surges like my body is really pushing for the big O this time! Just praying within in the next week or so that I get my positive surge !

Oh....we were in the car heading home tonight and a split second before we turned into the subdivision, we looked up and right in front of us, a shooting star raced across the sky. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I started screaming...I WISH FOR A BABY I WISH FOR A BABY!. Dh started laughing and yelled, "I wish for college loan forgiveness!!" It was a memorable moment between us!

:( I know it's only our first month ttc but its still disappointing to know that AF will be here tomorrow :( I know because after hubby and did the deed I had a tinge of color when I wiped which means tomorrow she's coming :( I'm out for this month. Deff disappointed. But just have to try more next month lol. We did it every other day but there's always next month. I think I might skip ovulation tests and checking all the time with htp tests this next time. Maybe the stress took a toll on me. Gonna take it easy for a month or two and just attack hubby every night I can lol. Ok rant over :(

11 years ago

Hello all, I have been chatting with waitingonmymiracle and she recommended this forum. My Husband and I have been ttc since the end of july. I have never had problems with my cycle except when I went of m bc 2 years ago due to 2 cycles a month. I thought I was pregnant because in September I had no cycle after a normal cycle in august and always having a regular cycle. I had neg pregnancy tests except a few false positives and then 2 negative blood tests. I still haven't had a period, I have had brown spotting though. I've had nausea, back pain, fatigue, and headaches. I went to the doctor 2 days ago and she basically told me that since I haven't had a positive I'm not pregnant though I know it is possible to not produce hcg. I go on Monday for a transvag ultrasound to make sure everything is working right and they are doing hormone level testing. It is possible that I have pcos though cause my sister has it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I'm so glad you joined Athena!!! Welcome to the nuthouse /

Off subject...but what on earth is up with all the advertisments on here recently?

I was wondering the same thing yesterday...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo