Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5841 - 5850 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Athena thanks.

I took an OPK...actually 3 different types about 2 hours ago and all of them were positive indicating I'm about to surge. I sure hope this does not screw up my IUI plans. I called my RE and am waiting on a call back. Good grief!

User Image

10 years ago

I have an update. Because of the positive OPK, my RE asked me to trigger ASAP. I took it around 5:45pm today (11/11/13). She has moved my IUI up by one day to tomorrow afternoon. I sure hope everything works out.

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- talk about hitting the fast forward button! I hope timing is perfect and the estrogen thickens your lining more so eggies can implant.

@athena- I'm sorry love. Maybe your lining was thicker this round. That can be a good thing though cause it shows the lining isnt too thin from the clomid.

Afm-14 dpo and AF due today.....but no AF! Dh is convinced I'm pregnant. I'm not getting excited yet. Last cycle was funky so why not be funky this cycle too. If temp is still up tomorrow, I'll start to wonder. Things that make you go hmmm....?

Oh funny story...was singing in the shower and realized my 'microphone' was dh's bottle of shower lube! Eww!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

It's official!..i have no idea what's going on! 15dpo today. Had sex last night...kinda rough tmi. My 'washcloth thong' had a spot of blood mixed with the semen. Checked my cervix to see how much blood but there wasnt anything else at the moment. Put a softcup in and went to bed. Just woke up and took my temp expecting it to be below my baseline. But instead...it's up! Checked my softcup and only one little spot of blood in the leftover semen. So is the blood from sex? Or is my chart screwed up and I ov'd later? Still didnt test. Didnt want to get my hopes up. If no af by tonight, I MAY poas.

It's just weird. Every non pregnant cycle my temp drops the morning of 14dpo and af starts. Even with my mc's, my temp would drop the day the bleeding would start. Been having cramping past few days and yesterday my lower back was bugging me something fierce. I'm trying not to think about it too much but it's hard not to. If there's one thing I've learned while talking with all you ladies on here, is that everyone will a few funky cycles.

@Waiting - you are right...maybe you O'd a little later or the little bean is a late implanter. Hope you get a nice pink line when you POAS later today.

AFM - I have my IUI this afternoon at 1:00 or 1:30...I can't seem to remember, but I will be there early. DH has to be there at 12:00 pm to deploy his soldiers for "Operation Make a Baby." I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I am worried that my positive OPK yesterday might have been a fluke from the estrogen or the injectibles. I pray that the timing is right. DH doesn't know it, but I plan to pounce on him tonight and the next 2 nights just in case I don't ovulate in the window for the IUI to work. Since I have never made it to the IUI stage, I can't wait to see how it goes. Hoping my 2 eggies will hatch today so I have increased chances of one sticking!

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- i'll be thinking of you today! I'm saluting your dh's swimmers! Good luck and God speed! Lol

Here's my chart... Based on everything..I should have OV'd on cd22.
User Image

Not sure what's going on down there though cause I have a cup in.

Fyi- my temps were high for a while preOV cause I was sick and stressed. They went back to normal a week before OV.

Quit messing with me witch! Little more spotting....my temp has to drop tomorrow. If not, I'm gonna scream.

Sorry Tara. Hope you get some answers soon and they are good!

AFM - I just had my first IUI. All went well. No U/S though, so I don't know what my lining was looking like or if my eggs released. DH did well. His post wash amount was 47 million. RE's orders are to BD tonight and tomorrow.

The IUI was uncomfortable, but not painful. Felt like getting a pap smear. Before I knew it, the procedure was over. I laid down for about 10 minutes afterwards and then was told I was free to go.

I will take the Estradiol tonight and tomorrow. On Thursday, I will stop the Estradiol and start progesterone. Now the 2WW begins!

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- give your dh a high five for me!!!! Bet you wish you could have drove home upside down. Lol

So excited for you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo