Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

i saw this and thought it was so me and im sure this is some of u too

http://www.conceiveonline.com/articles/pregnancy-envy

User Image

11 years ago

So for a quick little update, HIDA scan went as planned, showed gallbladder disease, had it removed, in a lot of pain but i will live..i suppose.. i am still bummed that i will most likely be out this cycle. Now that we have opks hpts and preseed sitting in our night stand i am questioning weather to use the opks this cycle. What would ya'll do?

I need to get caught up on the conversation but wishing you all the best of luck and Tara- I am super eager to find out whats going on with you hun! I am praying for your BFP, your symptoms sound promising!!

p.s.
how do you search a picture by the picture number?

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Lammy, your post felt like I was reading quantum phyics! I'm sorry you've had to deal with so much. My sister got her period when she was 10. I didnt get mine til I went on bc at 18 (even then it wasnt a real AF). Sheesh.

@Shay-You cant search by number. You just have to sort thru the page numbers til the ref# matches. lol.
I'm not sure if I ovulated monday or not. But my cousin telling me what she told me...anything is possible with God.

I told dh tonight that I'm having cramps. He got all excited (AF or baby). I told him I dont know if it's uterine cramps, gas or metamucil poo. LOL. He about went off the road he was laughing so hard!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Shay - I would wait until you're completely healed & healthy before you try again. I don't know how your surgery was performed, but any abdominal weakness becomes extraordinarily uncomfortable during pregnancy. Rest, heal & get your body ready. I'm glad things went well.

11 years ago

waitingonmymiracle.... Dont mind me im always self consious lol....i have tried to catch up reading here and there....soo i must of missed the post. Lol....The doctors r being not cooperative..they r going on the assumption its impossible. I have been seen in the ER...by my PcP...and my a gyn doctor...all focus right in on the whole its not possible theory. Its really irritating...and they told me if its not pregnancy it probably just stress....like what .....omg....ive been going nuts....
But. I wanted to shaw this with all of u....my horoscope yesterday was hilarious.....it said to believe my inner thoughts and not to ignore physical symptoms..get to the bottom of the issue....how weird is that ???

11 years ago

Tara- I agree with God all things are possible! I am keeping my fingers crossed that your cramps are either AF or Ovulation OR A BFP!

Phat- Yah i am going to wait its just irritating l0l any bumps in the road while ttc is oh so very irritating! I have had quite a number of abdominal surgeries my belly looks like a road map, i fear what it is going to look like when im pregnant! I thought of getting a maze tattoo'd or zippers hmm l0l

My house is bonkers right now, Dh is all sorts of grumpy (as always when he wakes up) It is the biggest thing that irritates me about him, He is worse then i am when AF is here. I swear! And he sleeps till like 10:30-11 AM every morning so i dont get it he gets like 10 hours of sleep where i am up every morning with Haleigh, she gets up around 7:30 every morning never fails. I get off at 7 am and have to stay up till he gets up and most of the time dont end up going to sleep until its her nap time at 2 then i get up and go to work. Blah hectic schedules suck! Dh seems to be on a hissy fit of everything being about him lately kind of aggravating, Everything i say him to him goes in one ear and out the other and it gets turned around back on me and turns into a "Who can hurt the other person more" fight. I dont know if this ttc process is wearing on him as well but something has gotta give before i really do go insane! He really wont like me then! :)

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I have completely lost my mind and there is no getting it back I think. On July 3rd I had a miscarriage at 8weeks , once the. Lessing stopped we were ttc. On July 25 I could've sworn I was ovulating because my discharge was very watery to egg white a to watery and that while wk I did the nasty every day. My pregnancy symptoms have came back but aug 1 I was spotting aug second af came down, aug 3rd light af and aug 4th just some discharge it's over and I always have a 6day af. So I am losing it, could implantation look heavy for a day? Was that my period? Could I still be pregnant? Or am I crazy? And I'm pretty sure the only one I can answer yes to is an I crazy...I've completely lost my mind... In jan I lost my daughter to SIDS and now this miscarriage, I just want a baby is that so hard to ask for =( this month I plan on doing the nasty every other day at least I need my bfp =(

11 years ago

I've been reading about a lot of Fertilitea users that say it takes about 3 weeks for AF to arrive or BFP. One week for ovulation plus a 2WW. So I'm praying next weekend we'll see something. Going to test for addiction purposes tomorrow morning .

@aprincessa-Well if it's not pregnancy, what else could it be? I think that's what's worrying me. Has your general doctor done blood tests besides hcg etc.? I know stress can do crazy things to you, but liquid coming from your nipples? Something is going on.

@Shay-I agree with Phat. Hold off til you heal :). TTC is so stressful! It may do you both good to take a break while you're healing. What does your dh do..besides aggravate you ?

@Tiffany-Welcome to the asylum! I'm so sorry about your losses. I cant begin to imagine what that is like nor would I want to. It's always possible that it could be implantation, but I know that after a chemical, AF is really screwed up. I think you may just be regulating still . I'll be praying that you have a healthy egg pop out soon, a healthy sperm to say hello to it, and a comfy safe home for 9 months.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I'm Jessica and I am now 16 dpo. AF is due tomorrow. My fingers are crossed that she doesn't. The paat two weeks has been non-stop symptoms. This is my third cycle TTC and my symptoms this cycle are much different than the other two.
I took three tests on 8-10 dpo. Two had a faint positive and one was negative.
I'm planning to take another test tomorrow morning. I hope it's a BFP! If I'm not, I will seriously feel like a crazy person. Ugh!
glad I have CTP to keep me semi-sane (:

11 years ago

Tara- Haha not much lately, but he is a marine so he gets spurts of off time and during that time apparently his job is to frustrate me! We are going to be taking a break, there is just to much going on right now, We have a house on the river that we havent gone to in quite some time to just relax i am trying to convince him to go down there for a couple days as a family while i am on med leave, but he doesnt want to go.. i mean seriously who can turn down going to the beach and not having to worry about anything! Thinking about packing up bug and myself and heading down there on our own. I just need some fresh air breathing time for myself as well and i couldnt think of anything better then a couple nights fishing with my baby girl!
I am soooo praying you get a BFP I think i am probably more anxious to hear about your test then you are l0l

Jessica- Welcome to our little crazy world! I am sorry to hear about your loss but hoping you do get your BFP it sounds promising with 2 faint positives already! Keep us informed! We are all baby crazy! :)

A co worker of mine sent me this in a text this morning, had to share it with you all.

"Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again"

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo