Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5581 - 5590 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

This is Rudy as a baby.

User Image

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

He is a Bengal cat and is huge now. He stretches over halfway across our queen bed.

10 years ago

I was going to ask earlier what sort because of the stripes, just gorgeous love the pic the way you have done it with the eyes..

10 years ago

He has a lot of polka dots. Especially on his hips and belly. His sides have sort of a marble pattern you can kind of see it here User Image

10 years ago

He is gorgeous I want one.

10 years ago

He was free oddly enough, my husband used to teach violin and one of his students gave him to us. There cat is just an orange cat, he has a orange tint in the light, but they live on a farm with no neighbors, so we think someone let his daddy go in the woods because he was too wild. Our vet told my husband they needed to go set traps in the woods because there was a full blooded Bengal running around and they are sold from $1000-10,000. So he is expensive lol.

10 years ago

Hey athena,
Yes I knew they were expensive and your really lucky to get him for free.

10 years ago

Today is my husband's birthday and I feel like a horrible wife. I woke up with a 100.8 temp. The joys of being on immune suppressants! He is stuffy but that's about it. So we're stuck on the couch today with the dvr.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Justlmore - feeling better today?

Tara - sorry about your temp. That really stinks when you're charting. Tell dh happy birthday!

10 years ago

Hey ladies. Been a while. Just been spending some quality time with dh for a few days. I've started doing my temp now. Will be doing opks next month right from the beginning so will need a large supply lol. Hope your feeling a little better Tara?
How did all the testing go?
I'm waiting for my next af to come and then after that I finally get the blood tests and find out what's going on with my body. Be funny if I fall this month and don't get my af. After all the stress of doing opk I doubt it tho. I know I'm only new to opks but I wish there was some way to know exactly the day u ovulate. Like you get a blue discharge or something lol.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo