Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8771 - 8780 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Nothing yet. Out of wondfo opks so I need to go to dollar tree this evening and grab some opks. I always feel silly buying tests from there because it's one test per box and you have to buy enough to test 2-3 a day meaning 20 tests probably knowing my luck. So I'll be leaving there with probably 3 grocery bags worth of opks .
No kidding, this is seriously my face the past couple days-' '.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Totally picturing that Tara!! I used to (still do sometimes) stop at 3 different stores on the way home & get a few at each store to try n stock up! Lol. Small town around here & I always know at least 1 or 2 of the people that worked in each. Praying O is right around the corner for you!! Gotta be getting super close by now!

8 years ago

Wound up getting 20 answer Ov dipsticks plus added hpt for $19 at walmart. However tonight the lh test line didnt even show.

Test line didn't even show?? What?! Is there any chance you might've missed it? If not it has to be close!!! I'm going outta my mind impatient for you!

8 years ago

This was last night's test with no line. I couldnt believe there was no pink at all.
[URL=http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/Tara_Creech/media/image.jpg1_zpsp9gvnj4x.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]
My ring isnt that yellowed looking...just the lighting lol.

Temps are still low. They say that fsh injections block receptors of lh so some woman on injectables will not be able to ovulate without trigger while some still do. So it's kind of a crap shoot. I dread calling monday saying I didnt ovulate or start the progesterone like he wanted me to today. I'm just stuck. My ovaries arent as sore so I'm either getting used it or the follicles are shrinking. Time will tell.
Thinking of asking for a progesterone and estradiol test monday to check the egg health.

That's crazy! One Med helps follies grow but can keep u from ovulating when u already have problems with it! *Sigh* what do u think your next step will be? He's gotta have some kind of back up plan!

8 years ago

No clue. Sometimes cycles just get cancelled due to overstimulation. Then you have to rest a cycle and try again. Except we'll need to resave and wouldnt be able to do it again until february at the earliest. That's why I'm just hoping we can save this cycle.

Dh and I knew going into this that we may get another bfn which would suck after everything we had gone thru emotionally, physically and financially this cycle. But what really sucks is not even being able to try .

Just now...
[URL=http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/Tara_Creech/media/image.jpg1_zpshvqrb5io.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]
Come on!

Im hoping & praying something can be done this cycle Tara!! *Big hugs* Keep positive!!!!

8 years ago

How are you doing hun? Excited to test tomorrow?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo