Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5331 - 5340 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Just1more I wasn't trying to be rude. I just know how getting your hopes up and symptom watching can Make it 10 x worse if af comes. I've been there and done that and I was just trying to help not make you feel crazy. Progesterone gives off very similar symptoms as hcg, so I just try to realistic when it comes to symptoms.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

By the way I have pcos and have been ttc for 15 months, I've had 3 this the 4th tww since I started ttc. I said what I said because you can't get pregnancy symptoms until the baby implants and hcg starts building, it's medically proven whether it is you or me. Like I said I try to be realistic now when it comes to symptoms because I have been burned by them in the past.

10 years ago

That's fine I understand. I like to track my symptoms because it gets me very familiar with what happens to my body and what I experience every month. I gues that's how I became very aware of even the smallest symptoms. After tracking my cycles and symptoms every month for about a year before ttc I know what's normal and what isnt for me. But I get why you don't like to go by symptoms and I'm sorry for the trouble and pain you've endured for the past 15 months. I really hope and pray that your prayer gets answered. After 15 months of trying you deserve it for sure. I wish the best for you and thank you for your help. Thank you also for clearing that up. I can take things very personally sometimes when it comes to ttc. I'm sorry I took it the wrong way,

10 years ago

Jus1more it's ok, it's hard to tell how people mean things when you're reading them off a page. I guess I was a little blunt. I'm sorry for that. Thank you, I hope you get your bfp also. Did you say you are 5 dpo that's what I am too.

10 years ago

I am 6dpo so we aren't that far apart. I finally found someone that's close to my dpo. Its very hard to find anyone on here. I post topics and questions but rarely get any responses. Its frustrating sometimes. I agree, its very easy to take something the wrong way when your reading it instead of talking. I can't wait to test, the wait is so dreadfully long!

10 years ago

I know right. Tara /waiting is also 5 dpo. She is great. I posted a question when I was 2 months late for my period and she helped me by telling me about pcos and that I probably had it. She and I have been friends/sisters since last November.

I've had hot flashes, nipple pain, and cramp but I'm pretty sure it is the Clomid and progesterone mix. I don't know what's going on today this maybe tmi but my bowels are backed up , yesterday I was fine. But it's so bad today I feel sick to my stomach. I don't really know what to do about it either.

10 years ago

Just1more-have you looked in cycle buddies. I am not in same situation as you I am older and have been tttc for many years and over the years yes you do get to read your body very well. You should stay positive as negativity is so damaging. Sending you positive vibes and I am only fairly new to this forum and found most to be supportive.

10 years ago

My stomach has been on a roller coaster all day today so I'm with you. I feel so bloated and constipated. Also tmi but the gas is the worst lol, its driving my kids crazy but I can't help it. I try to go in my room or the bathroom but there's times I don't make it lmao! Waaaaay tmi I know. My head is killing me and I'm hot. It almost feels like a fever but I don't have one. I hate the ttw, one week left. I'll probably test at 10dpo to make sure implantation (most likely) took place and hcg has risen. When do you test since you really don't pay attention to symptoms? Do you wait till week after af is due?

10 years ago

And yeah she absolutely is! I've read back some and have seen that she is a character also lol. Its nice to have people around that can be so helpful, positive and, have a great sense of humor! Reading it is what made me post. Everyone seemed so nice and helpful to everyone that asked a question. I'm happy I came across it!

10 years ago

No I actually bought 3 frer's yesterday. I want to test Friday, even though I know it super early' my husband is a high school Spanish teacher and a football coach. So since this will be our first baby I wanted to surprise him, I bought this

User Image

I want to give it to him on the field after a game. And this Friday is their homecoming so I thought it would be the perfect game even though I know it'll be way to early and probably won't show up I want to test just in case. I use ovuline.com and I will go there and put in my symptoms but I try not to dwell on them because it makes me super crazy thinking I'm prego then af comes or I don't get it at all because of the pcos and it's depressing, so it's easier for me to just note them and move on. I've seen people just know they are pregnant every month and post test after test swearing they see a line and then af comes and all they wanna do is cry. Which is why I say not to symptom spot.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo