Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3731 - 3740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara I'm going to be honest I didn't see it but if you do I trust you. I pray it gets darker for you :)

Ladies this month is it, I feel we will have so many bfp's in here. It's going to be raining bfp's. in Jesus's name I claim fertility and baby's for all of us. When you get down just have faith and it will get you by. Know you will have a baby and it will become reality. Smile even when it hurts by picturing your sweet baby in your arms. Have the strength to overcome the obstacles ahead of you. I don't know about everyone else but I have so much confidence that this is my cycle. Love you ladies. Don't know what I'd do without y'all.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Mandie I just noticed from our signatures we are on the same exact cycle.

10 years ago

Happy Weekend ladies! I am so thankful it is . About 15 hours til I test again! I'm starting to feel worse. My boobs ache, my nipples are sore, and I've been having that empty, nauseous feeling in my stomach. Either it's nothing or something. Looking at the tests, in person I can see something so we'll see if there is anything tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up though. I talked to dh today and even though we're curious to see what the test says tomorrow, we're nervous as all get out! Dh is afraid to talk to my belly again until we see a heartbeat.

@holly- I'm 11dpo too but my LP is 14 days. So my AF is due monday. My temps have been lower than usual this cycle cause of the steroids. But I've learned not to go off of just temps. My 1st clomid cycle, my temps looked great but got af. And in my bfp cycle, my temps had dropped like af was coming then went up at the last minute.

@athena- it's okay to be honest honey . I'm not expecting anything. I'm hopeful though.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@waiting well I am praying that line gets darker and I am sure that it will. Repeat after me "it's MY turn and I am going to prove it!!!"

10 years ago

it's MY turn and I'm going to prove it!

@waiting yayyyyyyy! Hang in there babe! Let us know tomorrow :-D

10 years ago

Tara I don't blame y'all for being nervous, I would be if I were in your shoes. But like I said it is about to start raining bfp's in here.

10 years ago

@waiting - I am crossing everything for you!

10 years ago

Looks like another . If it was faint 2 days ago it should have been darker by now. I posted it a few moments ago. I'll test again tomorrow and maybe monday morning. is due on monday.

Tara mine were faint from 10-14dpo it didn't get darker till I was 6 weeks .

I was told some test just don't get very dark

for u hunni xxx

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo