Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7251 - 7260 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ok, now youre making my pre-period cravings for sweets unruly! Love me some fondant!! Its like marshmellow yumminess!

Love the baby bump pics!!! I miss those days!! Very much looking forward to the next one!!

So good morning ladies..... I would like to say, I love reading all the positivity in here. Makes me feel better. Yesterday, my temp officially dropped below cover line and my progesterone was wayyyyyy low and guess where that put me?!? Yup! On an emotional tirade, hell bent on stomping the ground and waving my fist like Godzilla ready to destroy the first person that even thought about smiling at me. How dare someone say good morning to me!! The audacity!!! Lots of tears were wasted yesterday. I use topical progesterone to help my low levels anyways but even a day like yesterday was no match for my cream. I hate days like that. But today is better as I think AF is finally here. I don't know why she always take a few days to finally show her ugly face. So on to the month with smiles and back up to regular levels. I hope you ladies are having a happy Friday!!!

User Image

9 years ago

He said if I was on the right meds I did not need a trigger. Use ovuquick to test when it turns pose then no need for trigger.

9 years ago

@EB- Maybe we should create a little city for you to destroy LMBO! People dont understand that it's not just...oh well I'm not pregnant, it's also a drop in hormones mixed with a huge burst of emotions and the two together is how the atom bomb was created Hell hath no furry like a woman trying to conceive. I wish when they went over sex education in high school that they would have gone over infertility to prepare us for the possible future. If I would have known it was a possibility that I would go thru what I've been through, I would have definitely stayed more healthy in my 20's.

@texas- interesting. My dr wanted to use the trigger to time it perfectly. I have delayed ovulation so they dont want the egg to pop too late.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I wish mine would....... release the stress

9 years ago

Any ideas ladies, I keep getting theses catches like in my stomach like when you don't drink enough water. But I have been drinking tons.... I am 4dpo any ideas?

9 years ago

@texas- like a stomach cramp? Could be anything.

No it's like catches like pulls

9 years ago

Never had that before....

Darn lol tks anyway, they are better today

9 years ago

Waiting~SO TRUE!!!! I'm sitting here nodding the entire time in agreement!

I hope everyone's weekend was nice. Mine was not long enough. My daughter had her end of the year school party on Saturday and that wore me out completely. Napped yesterday and today. Don't recover quite as quickly these days lol

Here's hoping for a great week for everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo