Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2911 - 2920 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting Stop witch watching! God gave her vacation til November ...ha ha just landed in Maryland and I am still smiling. Time to start planning the Skype baby shower!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeee haw! (Sorry just so excited)

11 years ago

@pisces- I'm gonna need a webcam then! ROFL! I cant believe I have people in different parts of the world celebrating!

Been looking at pics of ultrasounds at 4weeks etc. Umm, yea...I dont think I'm going to be able to wait til 12 weeks to tell people if it's twins! I have some cushioning in the front so that may hinder the growing belly. But dang!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

<3
*laughs* Skype Baby shower

User Image

11 years ago

Tara how does everything work over there ? As in what happens now ? Cos over here we don't get 1st scan till 12 weeks over here

User Image

11 years ago

What a great story to tell your twins, Tara! :)

I'm going for a progesterone check on Friday. I'm going to be anxious waiting for your numbers till then!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I've been in this group for one cycle because i just recently found out about this site. I'm so happy to meet all of you ladies and to have some support!

It's beautiful, Tara (i guess that's your name!), that after so long you got your BFP! That gives me hope that it's not over for me after trying for over a year. I was supposed to have a..... can't think of the word- but where they fill your uterus with dye and see if it is abnormally shaped and make sure your tubes are open- help me out here? But i can't afford it this cycle so I'll have to wait until next cycle- if there is one!!! Dr. Wants to see if anything else is wrong before starting me on Clomid. I've given birth to 3 children and had 2 miscarraiges in the last 2 years so I'm pretty sure my tubes are open! I've always been on progesterone supplements though (the shots) so I'm honestly guessing that's what my issue has been.

Again, congrats Tara and your story is absolutely inspirational!

11 years ago

Memphrika, it's called an HSG (hysterosalpingogram) (haha, spelled that right without looking it up first). I've had three of them. One before my DD, who took us 26 cycles to conceive. I was scheduled to start fertility treatments and I was waiting for AF to show, but instead we got a natural surprise BFP.

The first HSG hurt horribly, like the worst menstrual cramps you can possibly imagine times 100. I gave birth without pain meds, and the HSG pain was right up there. It was done without pain meds too.

The second one was before we started treatments for #2 (I've done 10 IUI's now), and I had taken extra pain meds before it was done and I breezed through it. No pain at all.

We got pregnant with our 4th IU and sadly at 6 weeks found out it was ectopic. I had to have the embryo and my right tube surgically removed. I had the third HSG done before I was allowed to continue doing IUI's. It was also done with a large dose of pain killers and didn't hurt. It, of course, showed my right side was blocked, because half the tube is gone.

Anyway, the moral of my story...if you need to have an HSG, take lots of pain pills.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Oh, I forgot to mention that HSG's can actually increase fertility for up to 3 cycles after the procedure. I know several women on here who have gotten their BFP's the cycle after the HSG.

Good Luck!

11 years ago

OMG Lisserb that's what i was afraid of! Just thinking about it makes me queasy. I'm covered with tattoos probably 30% of my body but the thought of that HSG thing makes me see stars. Any kind of invasive anything makes me nervous. Did you have to ask for the meds? I'm going to need a Valium or something!

I didn't know it increases fertility though, is it because it opens your tubes up? I'll have to look into that!

11 years ago

Ive seen Valium or Ativan given before hand. For me, I took 2 Aleve pills about two hours before, and felt nothing. It was the unmedicated one that hurt so much. The good thing is that it's only a few minutes long for the whole thing.

And yes, if there are any small blockages they get pushed clear, which can improve fertility.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo