Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Remember what I say on here....OUR GOD IS MORE POWERFUL!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Im trying!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

tara what do u do for a living to know so much lol ???

i too am a poorly person lol been looking up is my health isusse play a part and the baby making world lol

User Image

11 years ago

Haha! Medical field has been part of my life for many years. My sister is an RN and I was her study buddy for nursing school. So I was basically studying to be a nurse with her from 14-19 years old...too bad I couldnt take boards...I probably would have passed! During senior year of high school I started working as a veterinary assistant at an animal hospital and for the next 5 years worked my way up the ladder and was assisting surgeries. Funny story-has anyone else glued their hand to a dog's penis??!!! I have!!!! Skin glue for neutering took a bad turn! You should have seen the vet's face when he walked in and saw me trying repeatedly to pull my hand away....THAT DIDNT LOOK GOOD!! Then I moved from animal medicine and studied preventive medicine. I'm now a Licensed Massage Therapist. Some think it's just rubbing backs but it much more in depth! We dont have doctors around us to ask questions so we have to know all areas of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology and pathology. My sister actually said that my studies went more indepth than hers! My next step is to become a Certified Infant Massage Instructor :) And that's my background! LOL

I always love a challenge so who knows..all my teachers wanted me to get my bachelors in A&P and come back and teach. Who knows where I might be 20 years from now. But I tell you what..my present challenge....TTC!!!
Night all!!

WOW
good for u hun

User Image

11 years ago

LMTs do go more in depth with their studies like i said you guys are a saving grace for and RN, we have a few at the hospital that i know and they come in for patients in icu or long term to help prevent bed sores they are very smart women we dont ever have to break down the charts or anything...

Good Night Ladies.. Back to work i go!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

ahh Just got home from work and my back (shoulders and neck) are killing me and i cant sleep!

Phat where are you your making me verrrry anxious!!

11 years ago

@Phat...I hope everything is okay and the wicked stayed away. We have our for you!

Ladies, I have had a rough couple of days. My computer was on the blink and wouldn't allow me to respond to messeges on this site. It kept locking and freezing up. I finally got it fixed today...$200 later. That is why I could not post a thing. Without having you guys to help me out, I went off the deep end. Here's what happened...

As you may know, I got a faint on DPO 9 (Monday) and confirmed with CBED on DPO 10. You would think I'd be happy right? Wrong!!!

My happiness slowing became panic as I started to obsess over the faint line, after faint line, after faint line. I know I did not test until DPO 9, so I don't know if that was the first day I would have gotten a faint , but it has been 5 days of faint lines and my lines are still faint! As a matter of fact, some times they look like they are getting lighter! .

I also have not been able to get a positive test on the $ Store tests and I dook an Answer Lab Strip today and it looked negative to me...not even a faint line. That concerns me. I am hoping that my HCG levels are just really low right now and only the very sensitive tests are picking it up right now and the different levels of dye are the reasons why the darkness of the line is a little inconsistent.

I know is not due until tomorrow, but looking at all of the dark lines makes me want one too. I had a MC in 2008, so I am stressed over the viability of this pregnancy. As a result, I keep buying more tests and not the cheap ones either. If DH had any idea how much I have spent on these...he would hit the roof!

I could not take the uncertainty anymore, so this morning I went in for a beta HCG test today ($45) at a lab. I won't get my results for a few days, but in the meantime, I spent $50 more on FRERs and Answer tests today to satisfy my urge to POAS over the weekend. I really feel like I'm about to lose my friggin mind and shirt as they say in the process.

See what happens when I don't have my computer and cannot look at the tests of other woman and chat with my 2WW buddies? I go off the deep end.

This is a for help. My name is Holly and I'm a POAS-aholic. Isn't that step 1? Admitting you have a problem? What's step 2?

, , and to all!

User Image

11 years ago

Holly- First off a lot og people dont get a + on the $ store tests until they are almost 6 weeks along, It could be that you didnt ovulate as soon as you though you could still be 10-11 dpo and getting faint lines, Are you POSITIVE on when you ovulated? Also consuming a lot of water can cause weak lines, there are many factors to it. It is still pretty early to freak out love, keep calm stress is not the best for pregnancy also. I will do some more research and get back to you but like you stated the amount of dye can cause a weak line, drinking to much water can, and who knows maybe you are earlier then you think.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo