Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5351 - 5360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

How dark does it have to be,?
I would say you should bding anyways.

10 years ago

It has to be as dark or darker then the control line.

I am bding lol. Just want to make sure I am ovulating so that I know I am for sure. Otherwise I could go to docs and say I'm not ovulating and it's medication time. But if I am it's great news.

10 years ago

Also remember what happened to catchwin no pos opk but a bfp hmmm makes you wonder. Miracles do really happen.

10 years ago

I have to admit it's not a great pic. But it's the darkest it's been so far lol. Gonna test a bit later tomorrow and twice I think.

10 years ago

Waiting - sorry got a neg on another brand of test, cancelled my dr app was feeling a bit low today

10 years ago

Mandy the test line should be as dark or darker than the control line.

I just got a shock, I am 25, I was in the bathroom took my hair down from my bun, and is see it shining in my roots, I haven't dyed my hair in a while so my roots half an inch to an inch grown out, but I have a white hair, not gray, white. So I start parting my hair in different places and I found 5 on the frontal section of my hair. I'm like when did this happen lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Awwww Mandy sorry to hear that. Still think you should see doc tho. Then you'd know 100%

10 years ago

Confused it's not dark enough yet, I'd say your still at least a few days away, but some people will get positives when their tests have been light previous days so just keep testing and I bd every other day til I got a positive then we bd'd 2-3 days straight til I confirmed O with temps and the day of my temp spike just in case.

10 years ago

Mandy I think you need to stay away from those forelife brands it seems to be giving false positives. But you may want to get bloods to confirm.

10 years ago

I will keep testing. I will test twice again tomorrow as the line has got darker from this morning. As long as you think I am going to ovulate that's what matters. Because then I know I have a chance. My dh is going to be worn out lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo